Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Rip Shadowstrike

Considering it has approaching 500 responses, quite a few.
It’s been pinged out multiple times on the shadowstrike community disc which has 3000 members, all the known guild leadership on both factions has been asked to share it to their members.

I am under no illusion that it will reach everyone, but at 3000 raiding characters, assuming this is 1500 actual people, such a sample size cannot be ignored.

Talk about your chickens coming back to roost , this is what you did all last week Elron , careful your halo is slipping buddy

I have recently come to the conclusion that there is a large section of the Shadowstrike community that operate in a very protective way of what seems to many of us to not really be much of a community. We are not just toys for you to compare parses to, we want to enjoy world of warcraft

2 Likes

Didn’t know people actually use the shadowstrike discord, I left cause it was full of idiots. It’s ran by an idiot too.

5 Likes

every time I click refresh I see your name, no one cares mate.

so then those 500 people can stay on SS and the rest should be given the option to choose , once again i fail to see the problem , give people the choice, lets consider that chads right and his poll represents the lesser consensus of shadowstrike , what is the harm in allowing people the choice to move on?

1 Like

And yet people respond…thats what a discussion is about

easy. 500 people can choose to not transfer and you can stay and play with them.

the rest of the paying customers deserve their own choice. you do not speak for them, and neither does your poll.

like I said, you know that you’re wrong and half the server wants out ASAP.

4 Likes

This dumb point has been addressed above.

Opening FCM = server death.

Ask yourself, why aren’t FCMs open all the time on every server?

#FreePenance. Let SS Wallow in their cesspool if they want. 90% of penance wants to go to WG so let us.

6 Likes

So the fact remains,

I want to leave, but you dont want me to leave?

So you would rather me stay here waiting hours for a group to fill out, just so you can also stay here and parse orange?

2 Likes

Yes you are one of us, this is hotel California

For a second thier i saw you as a reasonable person. How is giving people the choice to move on “dumb” so your saying poeople are inherently dumb and shouldnt be allowed to choose?

They won’t even let us transfer off with paid migrations it’s stupid af.

Im from SS and i want out too !

Literally only 4 posters with their megaphones being the loudest thinking they’re speaking for everyone else when in fact the majority of people want OUT

2 Likes

#FreePenance! Let us Go to Wild Growth!

3 Likes

Tell this majority to go vote in the community poll, it’s still active, and at 75% against the merge.

Bro no one cares about your poll.

1 Like

Seriosuly is that a real question…

Because FCM is only necessary when the server is no longer sustained by a healthy population

1 Like