Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Free Penance now!

Have you even seen the poll? It is incredibly neutral and is simply responding to the points in the bluepost.

Why even make up obvious lies like this? It’s such a bad faith tactic

Free shadowstrike

2 Likes

This is just sweats trying to protect their realm rank 1 status. AND BLIZZ FELL FOR IT!!

3 Likes

I am not knocking the poll i’m knocking the fact hat your all acting like it was a hallelujah moment that you shaped the debate.

and that is hilarious to me

Where is this so called poll anyway?

We are only having this discussion because blizzard did exactly that, they read feedback and responded it.

Cope, seethe etc.

If you disagree, vote on the poll and encourage all of the apparent thousands of others who want to merge to also vote. It’s the only way.

Go ahead, do it

Transfers off Lonewolf US is nothing but LUA errors. Still broken. Helloo??

Hello I have spent the last 4 hours discussing with people who were astonished that we would not be transferring.

1. Obviously the communication was not great, I believe the community would like to try harder to engage if we are given the chance
  2. Seeded instances are our ideal compromise solution. We understand that this may not happen now but we believe a significant number of our community care deeply for this and are understanding that for now the merge will cause issues for their enjoyment of SoD.

Otherwise thank you great version of wow

4 Likes

What feedback? Your troll opinion on a forum thread?

Well now they can do the same, and listen to non trolls that are here voicing their feedback.

God wouldn’t that be something if they actually cared enough to vote and they rolled your vote. what’s the point though you’d simply either ignore it or claim it was trolling because it didn’t support your narrative the decision has been made today tomorrow next week they will consolidate the server. I assure you I dont seeth hate/cope Im actually on SS and will remain so until its no longer viable in the current guild.

2 Likes

The poll… please try to keep up.

How can i claim numbers are trolling?
The answer you want to give is already typed into the poll, i did it for you, you just have to clicl on it.
It’s option number 1 of the first question, it could not be any easier or unbiased.

Just go click it, what exactly is so difficult about sharing your opinion in a controlled and measurable manner?

how many actually know about the poll? not saying tha to be a dick but i reckon 1% use forums. Ive spent 10 minutes trying to find the damn thing

You spent the last 4 hours arguing with me and losing the arguement then saying we don’t care what you want.

Meanwhile having your friends all abuse me in game and in your channel.

You were given weeks if not months to engage with the oceanic community you didn’t care about the community at all because you thought we had no say in what our fate would be when we all rallied together to stop the merge and succeded you all of sudden now want to provide feedback because it didn’t go how you wanted it to.

This is the acceptable compromise that the majority including myself are willing to accept if they want us to merge nothing less.

Oceanic community and shadowstrike are the priority and we should not have our entire region killed because of a vocal minority who are now upset you had your opportunity to speak and chose not to and the people who actually care did.

1 Like

so basically what you were doing all day to me, except trying to call my a spud, nice work mate, your hypocrisy is showing

Your “poll” means nothing.

Next argument.

1 Like

so, do i get to transfer now? , this is a joke

1 Like

Sorry i dont speak spastic move along

I agree lord Elron

1 Like

shadowstrike is deadddd