Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Please just stop talking Elron , You attack people for hiding behind non sod accounts but I’ve seen how you treat people in discord , You’re damm right I want anonymity when posting on such a hot topic , last thing i need in my game play is your stupid Racist comments and hate.

3 Likes

100% this is a classic loudest voice of the minority and blizzard are run by democrats

All these trolls can’t get around the fact that if they were right, and SS players wanted to stay, they WOULD STAY if transfers were open.

but you are not right. players would leave at the first chance. this is why you want to lock it all down.

you’re scared of freedom of choice.

4 Likes

Yeh if you dont agree with him he will hurl racists remarks at you

you don’t speak for me but it certainly shows any nobody can make a huff and blizzard will crumble

1 Like

I want to leave but Elron doesnt want me to leave.

Who’s right here?

4 Likes

I honest dont know a single person that said they’d stay when i asked online to randoms. it was like 99% leave out of about 50 random people

Trust me, you want to stay. penance can leave tho, no one cares.

No i dont when they open them up in the next few days im gone

1 Like

Oh another thing chad , your sample size was pathetic , from what i could tell you had around 500 people respond to your poll 60% against transfer 25% for its and 15% couldn’t care less , out of a potential 3k loggers on Shadowstrike that sample would make a statistician wet themselves with laughter.

which meant 2500 people didnt care enough to vote democracy manifest

no succulent chinese meal

4 Likes

The whole thread they created wreaks of narcissistic language

probably ALL horde as well, they don’t think much

Brother, do you think opinion polls require near 100% of the population?
When was the last time you voted on a real life opinion poll, compared to how many you see featured in the news?

This is how opinion polls work, you find a significant sample of a population.

1 Like

when its a struggle to do content? Its barely playable when pugging, and its just going to get worst as time goes on.

later tonight, have a look at the LFG channel when you see people advertise for hours on end just to fill a group to do MC .

Or when you see the same person looking for a dungeon with no replies.

But hey, dont worry about the masses - lets focus on your invisible parses

5 Likes

The free transfers NOW voices are loud and clear with over 600 post in the last 5 hours and most of them are crying out for a choice to transfer.
Six hundred posts speaks volumes for the anger and disappointment - yes there are a few defenders who want to hold everyone else in place so they can have their version of the game untouched but they are now the minority.
Free Penance and Free Shadowstrike - give the people choice.
Keep posting, keep liking others posts and let your voice be heard

8 Likes

You can go see the poll for yourself.
It’s still up, and public.

Encourage all of these people you have spoken to in game who are all 100% for merging to go vote too.

I mean it, everyone here who is so determined that the poll is wrong, go get real people to vote on it.
I beg you, do it.

not when the person that made the polls has an agenda and will rely on like minded people to vote

Free Penance and Shadowstrike from the trolls.

Let players make their own choice on what to do with their own characters and their own game time.

6 Likes

If you want to stay then stay but why force everyone else to stay. It simply doesnt make sense your free to stay we should be free to leave!

1 Like

Agreed but to think that 1/8 th of the entire population ebing against the trasnfer would affect blizzards decision is laughable. Its not what you did its the affect you honestly think it had on the overall choice.