Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

You’re saying that like 1 person made the change. Just wanting someone to blame. Bliz would not have made this decision if the data wasn’t there to support it. 1 Person Lead the charge - And the majority back them.

1 Like

You are welcome to encourage people to go vote in the poll, it’s still open, to swing the current ~75% result AGAINST the merge to meet this value.

Its unfortunate that Penance dont have enough players to swing the vote

Ridiculous outcome and communication.

Let the people who want to transfer move, and the people who want to stay can stay.

Blocking all of OCE transfers is just a cop out. Feel for the penance crew, that server is dead as. As for SS, let the people decide if they want to move or not.

Just poor service and management, but that seems to be the norm of late.

4 Likes

Free Penance.

2 Likes

Free shadowstrike

Why would you want penance votes to pollute the shadowstrike poll? Do you care about accurate data or not?

They are two completely different realms.

As i have posted many times, penance should have been FCM’d today, it’s fully dead. Blizzard have made a mistake lumping both of these realms in together, when one is dead and the other is not.

Most of the sooks in this thread are from penance, and they are also unable to discern the difference. Unsurprising of people who choose to play on a PVE sever :slight_smile:

1 Like

are you soft brained or what? this isnt about PENANCE? Let them merge to ShadowStrike PVP if they want OCE ping or go to US PVE server… this is about keeping ShadowStrike PVP server

1 Like

but that isn’t what Blizzard is doing? and may never do

another gutless wonder that wont post from his main

oh that’s why I can’t move off this server… not sure how I’m going to go about getting at least ZG done without people forcing me into a schedule…

Thanks for not giving all of us a voice and listening to a bunch of whiners that I didn’t even know existed until today. I was prepared to move and looking forward to this move and now stuck on a dead server

1 Like

for the record, im not on Penance, but this decision will eventually kill OCE for good, it was already dying, now its confirmed. you go and play with your 20 best mates.

But when the results affect both Shadowstrike and Penance are you not compromising the integrity of the poll by ignore the whole penance server who are most adversaly affected by the choice to stay?

3 Likes

It’s always the vocal minority hiding behind no guilded/server alts.

But people who actually play the game and raid post on there mains and make there voices heard.

Another spastic cry baby

Here’s my take.
If you have people on Oce servers who want to transfer to US. And you lock transfers because there are those who don’t want to transfer and doing so would mean those servers will lose players to transfers and be even more dead.
THEN if those players decide “ok I’m stuck in a dead server” they will in all likelihood quit/unsub. SO…at the end of the day you end up with Oce servers losing those players regardless HOWEVER…By not giving them a choice to transfer ,You also lose them and Subs. So the results will be the same for the server’s…but a poor marketing decision for revenue.
You will probably lose many for any Future subs also.
In Short: You need to open the free xfers From OCE to US giving players a choice…Or you lose those players and their subs.

5 Likes

Elron you sob, you did it, I’m so proud.

1 Like

No i didn’t do it “WE” did it as an entire community. <3

1 Like

the problem is its an all or nothing scenario