Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

lonewolf last few hours “error transferring come back later”

1 Like

Once again the no life forum nerds voices have been given priority over the silent majority who don’t usually care for forums. If they don’t want to leave a dead server let us have the choice and see who leaves…im sure you’ll see majority on shadow strike and penance will merge…
Because if the ones who want to merge because it’s dead are able to…
They will leave anyway…they will unsub. So now you still have a server that the ones who wanted to merge left anyway. So why not let them merge and keep the subs?

3 Likes

Please let us transfer from OCE servers to US !

2 Likes

majority of Shadowstrike players want OUT !! give us a choice if we want to transfer…
FREE SHADOWSTRIKE

5 Likes

i rather 200ms than sub 200 players.
please allow us to transfer to US servers.

5 Likes

no they don’t, you can always re roll if its as bad as you say it is, at this point most of you people are throwing a tantrum because you didn’t get what you wanted

I mean, if you need to clarify something when you’re trying make a factual statement clearly your statements went wrong somewhere. That’s on you and your partner not I. Provide the facts clearly. Very simple to do. As for the claims of being griefed, 3000 active shadowstrike players say otherwise. Does it happen from time to time? yeah - you get over it. Most people in SS have Personal KOS list of griefers who will be corpse camped or a 1 and done fight. There’s honour over here. If you stuck it through / engaged with the server you’d know that.

1 Like

Blizz…dude please let us xfer from lonewolf to WG…please, I asked nicely.

3 Likes

This character transferred from Shadowstrike after constant griefing and rerolled on Penance.

US can’t even transfer to US right now. its just plain broken

1 Like

For the people confidently stating that the majority of shadowstrike secretly want to transfer, despite our large sample size poll saying completely the opposite, you are welcome to attempt to gather your own comparable data.

Go in game, tell people to join the community discord and vote in the poll. It’s still up and active, they can share their opinion right now, they can leave the discord right after and their vote will remain.

You can go gather this data right now, and prove us all wrong, instead of being confidently incorrect in this forum thread.

Go, do it, i beg you.

4 Likes

facts don’t matter when some one’s fee fees get hurt.

Big Chad living up to his name.

You gave us a time and a place and all the terms. We have known since day 1 of the announcement OCE ping is gone for US pings.

We are still here to process transfers and now final hour, pages into a forum thread I find a knee jerk pause for a few dreamers trying to imagine a new OCE player base into existence?

Mabye create offline mode if they want low ping and a dead server where you can’t do any group content, but for those that want to be able to play the game as intended… Please continue to do the only thing that’s always worked over the ages. Light those transfers up and let us play. I was really looking forward to playing on CS today. Rip the time off and effort people made to be here for this.

3 Likes

Garbage Penance is dead if the vocal whining minority want to stay let them but let the rest of us go. This is utter GARBAGE!

3 Likes

Do it for the poor Rogues out there!

When you make a game with a loot system that allows people to raid for an hour once a week and get a full set of gear that is good in both PvE and pvp it’s no wonder you end up with a game that is full of raid loggers and appears dead…in fact when new content is added or when reason to log in, Shadow strike is packed with players. Imo This whole roll on boss drops lucky loot system is what kills a server activity. When you just do a raid roll and log off…
If this old loot system was abolished and you had to accumulate a combination of dungeon and raid tokens of all types to use as currency to gear up…then people will actually have to log in and do a variety of content daily to get geared.
This would mean ALL players are rewarded equally on time and effort…none of this luck crap which some people get a full set in one run while others run for weeks before getting an item. And no ninjas or loot dramas to deal with…
Again this is imo…IE what I would like…so if you don’t like it idgaf

living up to yours - bottom feeder

Shower orange - shixer guild

I’m almost positive you are only speaking for selfish reasons @Elron and the vast majority of players want to move. You pretty much ruined everyone on Penance and more than half on Shadowstrike

1 Like