Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

You keep saying reroll but you realise that the servers are closed for new characters, no one can make new characters right now, there is no choice to transfer or to make a new character at the current moment for OCE players

I can see this is a Penance PVE character.

I want to once again say that Penance PVE SHOULD be FCM’d to wild growth. Penance PVE is fully dead, it should NOT share the same status as Shadowstrike PVP, which is NOT dead (3000 active characters).

Anyone here posting from Penance should direct their anger at Blizzard for not being able to discern the difference between these two very separate communities, while at the same time refusing to allow character transfers between them.

Free penance.

4 Likes

Penance is a PvE server, we will transfer to another PvE server, which is Wild Growth.

1 Like

If most players wanted to stay. Then free transfers wouldn’t affect the server so your point dumb

5 Likes

You keep posting this very misinformed point. I have explained above why it’s completely incorrect. Please, read that and stop spamming this garbage.

Please stop holding Penance hostage to the demands of a small number of Shadowstrike players.

5 Likes

I keep hearing this comment about A vocal minority raised their voice. And yet, You all keep saying penance is dead and SS is healthy. We all voiced our opinion. Doesn’t that make us the vocal Majority based on the fact everyone is saying penance is dead? I’m hearing constant contradictions. Not to mention You’d rather kill a healthy realm but villainize shadowstrike?

you really need to stop dude, you clearly aren’t smart enough to understand the situation. calling some one dumb when your the potato in the room is just plan old sad.

nice transmog O.O

1 Like

majority of Shadowstrike players want OUT !!

Based on what data?

So you did provide feedback aboce which just proves not everyone wants to stay and shouldnt be held hostage. The players that want to leave should be allowed to

1 Like

majority of Shadowstrike players want OUT !! give us a choice to transfer

3 Likes

on the data in his head

Open free transfers and see the data of how many

2 Likes

I’m playing on Penance after my partner picked up wow for the first time in p2, only for us to be relentlessly griefed as we levelled or did any outdoor content, which is all she wanted to do.

Don’t try to say there’s no griefing.

there were poor decision made by the dev team with some of the pvp events ill grant you that

Penance is a PvE Realm. I’m talking about people saying they’ll be griefed on ShadowStrike. Not to mention how are you getting yourself griefed on a PvE Server? lmao

There is a reason that FCMs are not open all the time on every server, it’s to protect the health and integrity of the raiding population. This is the case for EVERY realm, not just Shadowstrike.

Open FCMs are very, very unhealthy and are essentially a public advertisement by blizzard that they intend to kill the realm, so they’re “encouraging” people to move away from it. This has been proven repeatedly over the past years , it’s nothing new to SoD and it will continue in the future. Blizzard have NEVER reversed once FCM is implemented, until the server is dead, then they close it.

FCM = death mark from blizzard. People know this, if FCMs are opened they will take it regardless of how they personally feel.

3 Likes

My brother in christ, if you need it spelled out, we rerolled to Penance from Shadow Strike.