Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

easy enough to get some bots in there voting for ‘the server’ same with rigging up multiple discord accounts… whole thing was rigged sham from the get go.

1 Like

Mate, everyone else wasn’t vocal because they saw the post saying that transfers would open and went “Oh awesome!” and didn’t need to kick up a stink about it. The only reason that people get properly vocal is when they disagree with the decision. Everyone else was likely just excited and quietly waiting for it to happen.

11 Likes

feedback can be good or bad. that is what makes it feedback. you should’ve voiced your feedback when it was appropriate not after you didn’t get what you wanted.

1 Like

let SHADOWSTRIKE transfer out, but let character creation open for people who want to stay, i bet 90% will transfer out anyway, there isnt enough mats in the AH to get consumes for raid, there’s no reason to stay aside from the better ping which mostly doesnt matter on raiding

1 Like

NETTLE NO!!! QUEEN OF PENANCE DO NOT FORSAKE US!!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Penance is unviable and the transfers to Wild Growth were a ray of hope. Having the rug pulled out from under us at the eleventh hour has sucked all the joy out of the game.

Have just cancelled both of my subs.

6 Likes

Thats what they are afraid of haha.

1 Like

ITT - Pennance posters complaining about Shadowstrike not wanting to be merged.

The real problem is that Blizzard is unable to tell the difference between these two completely different realms.

PENANNCE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FCM’D TODAY, it’s a dead realm (as is tradition with OCE PVE realms, i have no idea why idiots keep submitting themselves to this cycle).
Only Shadowstrike is majority against it.

2 Likes

who voted for you to speak on the majority of shadowstrike? clearly a majority did not take part in the vote.

3 Likes

Your discord poll is no proof of any ‘majority’. Don’t fool yourself.

1 Like

Hahahahah the spastic still doesnt get it my god your dumb

Let people transfer their max-level characters if they want to. There is zero chance I’m re-rolling a SOD character.

insulting some one. mate your clearly 12 years old and shouldn’t be on here

Myself and many others were looking forward to transfers to the mega server. let us choose if we want to transfer or not. blizzard you are listening to the loud minority.

LET US TRANSFER!!!

2 Likes

Myself and many others were looking forward to transfers to the mega server. let us choose if we want to transfer or not. blizzard you are listening to the loud minority.

LET US TRANSFER!!!

3 Likes

There is a single community discord for Shadowstrike, it’s the hub for PUGs, guild recruitment, pvp and general chat. It’s got over 3000 members, in a realm of 3000 active raiding characters (characters, not players).
The poll was up for 24 hours and was advertised in game, it pulled in 400 responses during this time.

1 Like

So how’s your data set looking now blizzard regarding OCE server transfer feedback?

3 Likes

Hahaha your the one posting the same dumb crap and im 12 years old

then leave the adults to the discussion, insulting some one just shows you how truly childish you are.

Your brain doesnt understand whats been discussed which is evident by your repsonse