Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Clearly you and your two friends are the ones who know what’s best for the other 5k players. You really are special. You should also make the balance changes and help tune the raids. How about we fly you to Irvine and you can manage blizzard as CTO? You are a genius.

3 Likes

Blizzard are making a business decision, they will do whatever makes them the most money while keeping business costs as low as they can, that being said if everyone from oce un-subbed they would backflip on their decision but don’t kid yourselves everyone is addicted to the game and blizzard know it so cut the cope. in regards to the ping playing on N/A west coast servers is fine in PvE you wont notice the difference except having slight adapt your play to an anticipate things a little faster which boomers dont do well with. you will run into issues with PvP however once again don’t kid yourself you are all raid logging PvE Andy’s especially on alliance side and those few players who do PvP will adapt and PvP anyways please blizzard we want you to merge us with a bigger population its a win win for everyone cheaper for you guys and more content for us oce players.

1 Like

Open the free character transfers for Penance (AU) characters as originally intended. I will go to Wild Growth. The developers stated in a blue post this realm “no longer supports actual group play”.

The reason we have this level of activity on a post is due to the decision being communicated at the same time the server transfers were scheduled to open.

Open the transfers and let players start the process to move their characters.

9 Likes

Naturally the vocal minority are gonna complain about this because they didn’t get what they want the overwhelming majority were vocal for weeks if not months and voted to show what we want.

Ideally i want to see a solution for everyone so we can all enjoy the game but that should not be at the expense of us being offered no solution and 240ms latency.

Blizzard can do better and we want them to do better.

Thank you for at least listening to what most players wanted.

Also open penance xfers to shadowstrike.

2 Likes

This doesn’t really make sense as a business decision. People stranded on very dead servers are likely to unsub, quit or become inactive. Especially when faced with the disappointment of having something promised, and that thing taken away at the literal last minute. It just stinks of actual bad decision making and lack of attention or care. Lets call it… the wrong decision that affirms how out of touch they are with the playerbase.

4 Likes

Open up free xfers! You really screwed over 2 servers! Make a decision that doesn’t F people over will you! This is why I stopped playing before and now this s&%t is happening AGAIN! Let us play the FN game! FREE PENANCE!

3 Likes

It wasnt what most players wanted. Its what 450 people your dumb discord cried about it most people wanted off. Dont worry the server will still doe you spanner

4 Likes

Nah, you can say whatever you want about Shadowstrike. We don’t care, Penance wants to move to Wild Growth. We don’t care if you don’t like that, we don’t care what you think - you’re not on Penance. Penance transfer to Wild Growth need to be enabled.

I don’t want to hear some sob story about how that ruins the OCE community.

4 Likes

Just look at the number of different account character responses to these threads and see what the majority are in favor of.
Most are in favor of a transfer and are now voicing that opinion.
This is now the real poll and I hope Blizzard will pay attention.
Bump these “transfer now” threads and make your opinion known!
#freepenance

7 Likes

Nice trolling man, you are harvesting alot of replies including mine. But noone should listen to you. And the fact that people like you have played a role in this feedback is a travesty and honestly, anyone who knows anything about the community here ought to know better.

Open the transfers for both so I can choose to transfer to Wild Growth from Penance (AU), and not take a transfer to Shadowstrike (AU).

2 Likes

Let me go to Crusader Strike. I am sick of logging in to Shadowstrike and seeing the same faces running around Stormwind. Seeing the same idiot gatekeep his recipes. I am over spending 40+ minutes forming a dungeon for END-GAME content. Why are you forcing the people that want to leave, to stay. We who were wanting to leave. Were extremely excited to do so. Now we’ve been left lost, angry and confused. Not only have they stuffed Shadowstrike around. They’ve condemned Penance to a complete exile.

10 Likes

They’re eating the Druids!

No one cares all the streamers at PvP servers

1 Like

I have cancelled my subscription. They clearly don’t want our money. I encourage you all to do the same. Definitely give a reason that begins with “FREE PENANCE”. What a farce.

10 Likes

they are eating the dogs! they are eating the cats! eat eat the cats! eat eat the cats!

hehe good song.

1 Like

free penance

9 Likes

Not many of them have posted from their SOD characters

Free penance

8 Likes

Please allow Penance players to use FCMs to get off a dead server. Much planning and hype was built up prior to your last minute change of heart.

7 Likes