Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

carry on mate.

Free Penance!

Or…give us all a refund!

5 Likes

EAD simpleton

No-one lost. Blizzard have merely said they are holding off. I give it a very short amount of time before they revert this statement, given the vast majority of negative lashing they are getting

3 Likes

lol you can’t help yourself

If your poll is accurate why would you be worried about character migration? You clearly have the majority and you and your majority can keep going on SS in peace.

Yeh cause your a tard

Brother please, put down the pipe.

All i have done is provided a clear and unbiased platform for people to share their opinions on the options presented by blizzard. I will once again copy and paste exactly what the poll was and the updated/current results below, for everyone to see.

AGAIN, THIS IS FOR SHADOWSTRIKE (PVP) ONLY. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO PENNANCE (PVE).
PENNANCE SHOULD BE FCM’D BECAUSE THEIR REALM IS FULL DEAD.

Q: How do you feel about the upcoming realm merge?
:one: I do want Shadowstrike to be merged into a US mega realm
:two: I do NOT want Shadowstrike to be merged into a US mega realm

A clear majority vote that they do NOT want Shadowstrike to be merged.

Q: IF you voted that you DO want to be merged, which one of these choices most closely matches your reason
:one: I want to play with a larger group of people, and I don’t care about the large ping/ms increase
:two: I want to play with a larger group of people, and I think the large ping/ms increase is bad, but worth it.

Almost all of the players who say they want to merge admit the ping increase is bad for them, but they will accept it for access to a larger group of players.

Q: IF you voted that you DO NOT want to be merged, which one of these choices most closely matches your reason?
:one: I do not want to play the game with a large ping/ms increase
:two: I do not want to have my current OCE based community split up / moved into a US mega-community
:three: I am worried I will lose my character name(s)

1 Like

Blizzard have just planned to destroy the server. No one ever wanted a transfer before it became an offering. Everyone upset now because they took work off to try xfer their characters and get their names

1 Like

Free penance!

6 Likes

Your poll represents small amount of the community just the 400 spanners on the discord

1 Like

Just let us transfer please. The loud guys on the SS discord don’t speak for all. I’d say more people playing on Shadow strike are not in the discord then those in it.

2 Likes

Tiny, irrelevant numbers right there my man. there have been more posts on this thread than you have had total votes. Let the people speak.

1 Like

Free Penance! Don’t Destroy Shadowstrike. Post from your main!

2 Likes

@Borghul - Think you need to change your char profile from:

80 Orc Shaman
to:
80 Forum Troll

All you’ve done is complain about other peoples opinions and force your own down everyones throat.

1 Like

To be fair it’s mostly Elron posting over and over

2 Likes

you aren’t wrong they will go back on their statement, its blizzard. but every one had their time to provide feedback, the people that accepted it had a chance and instead of doing what the Remainers did, which was voice their opinions on the forums, they chose not to, nothing stopped any one from pulling their bull***t today saying “wE WaNtedD tO XfEr” nothing stopped them from posting on here, or going to the discord for the polls, people who wanted to go did also went on to the discord and or posted on here.

They would make a great politician

1 Like

In typical Blizzard fashion they screwed everything up in just about every way one could imagine…and yet still found some new creative ways to make it an even bigger mess…you have to admire this kind of work ethic.

1 Like

how am i trolling? you have people on here having tantrums and insulting people?