Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

People have been asking this for weeks…zero answers. My guess is because the answer is going to piss people off.

1 Like

People already pissed off.

4 Likes

Literally for a week… Stop crying, some of us would like to keep our names through this move which is effectively being forced

4 Likes

Oh for the love of God. Let those of us who are tired of the crap storm you’ve made of the PvP server balance off of Crusader Strike. The balance is only going to get worse with this change.

5 Likes

imo, you should allow PVP → PVE for this FCM as well. A lot of players on PVP realms regretting playing on a PVP realm currently.

11 Likes

What about AU servers?? Nobody wants to be forced into higher latency US servers

2 Likes

Yup. Forcing us to that God-forsaken place is cringe

1 Like

What is the reasoning for not starting a new server, because this idea of making an already established server the “megaserver” is a horrible idea.

3 Likes

Why are you not allowing FCM from PVP to PVE??? the only other option for PVE to PVE moves in from Penance an AUS server, Im sure there are lots of people who want to make the move from PVP to PVE and WG could really use a boost of Horde players, it was dead in ORG last night.

7 Likes

So did everyone finally learn their lesson about rolling on a pvp server?

2 Likes

I’m safe on WG!

1 Like

Clarification for what’s happening to Oceanic please?

1 Like

Most people that are stuck here against their will are stuck because this is where their friend group chose to play. Now either those friends have quit, or also want to move, but have invested 4 seasons of leveling and gearing and rep grinding and getting runes, and don’t want to start from 1 with two weeks to P5.

6 Likes

Yeah thousand percent man

Could you please clarify level requirements, gold caps per character (based on level?), accounts with opposite faction on target server, and other important details? Thanks!

1 Like

Really just a terrible decision to force PvP to stay PvP. I’m part of a very large guild where the majority of our players have come to the point of either getting off a PvP server or just quitting the game entirely. I’m also at that point, I don’t know if I have it in me to start back at level 1 from scratch with BWL and ZG already on the horizon.

It feels like way more people want off of PvP than want to be on PvP. If the majority of the player base isn’t enjoying where they are forced to go, then many of them will quit. Which SoD really can’t afford at this point with the amount of players that quit the game between long wait times between bands.

6 Likes

Please allow us to transfer from PvP to PvE, make the right choice for once

9 Likes

Because they didnt want the streamers to have to reroll names. Point blank. Lone Wolf barely has less players than CS.

1 Like

Please just let me move off of Crusader Strike. I’m begging you.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they did use the word “new” in the original blue post, but it got edited out later? Either way, it would have been great if they just clarified everything at the start instead of waiting until now.

2 Likes