Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Go and create a new toon on CS if you want to, i cant hold your hand mate

Any reason these transfers were lined up with one of the only quests in classic that has an NPC mail you something a week later? I have no mail yet can’t transfer because of this dumb Bounty of the Harvest horn the NPC hasn’t even sent yet.

Any Dev that sees this can you PLEASE delete the mail.

Should merge penance and shadow strike and make SS a pve server if they wanna pull this crap. pretty unfair to keep penance hostage

Nah Blizz needs to let us go if we want. You stay on your dying realm and parse the raids

1 Like

“but we are open to feedback and opinions on this.”

Umm?

most of SS wanted pen to be merged with us, and suggest Warmode. but blizz didn’t want that

((WHAT’S THE NEXT THING THEY ARE ((888 GOI;NG TO TELL US? fRESH IS HARDCORE?))

No, its a lemmings thing.

Then they should allow transfers and let the people decide

3 Likes

I think a turnout of 400 in 24 hours for a discord opinion poll on a server of 3000 active characters (we don’t know how many active players, but a lot less than that) is actually really good.

Even with a healthy margin for error on this, it’s still in a clear majority for NOT merging.

Are you implying that the entire discord using community (including essentially all guild leadership representation) somehow have the opposite opinion to everyone who doesn’t use discord? How would that make any sense? Opinion polls are very accurate at showing overall sentiment if the sample is from a single, non-biased source. There is only one source available, the active players, and we polled 400 of them.

1 Like

No, I do not want a character on a PVP server, and at this stage do not want a character on any OCE realm in Season of Discovery.

1 Like

clinging to a discord poll, scared to let the free market decide.

it’s because you know you’re wrong and half your server wants out. if you’re confident that people love SS, then you have nothing to worry about

7 Likes

Why are you so against other people’s choice to leave?

You know that the majority of people would get out if they could, and thats why you and Elron were so passionate about locking ‘everyone’ in.

You want everyone else to play by your rules in your game.

6 Likes

Honestly, who cares about your little Oceanic feud right now? The people who DO want to transfer would just like to be able to do so already please lol.

2 Likes

Out of all the outcomes, this hahahaha… I knew you would ruin sod but this was even worse than anyone could have expected, you have truly outdone yourselves lol

then create a new toon on the US realms and play there, i don’t understand how this concept is sooo difficult for people to understand

The only people who would’ve gone to the discord to participate in the poll is the people who were upset about the situation, lots of people were waiting for the transfers to open up and had no reason to participate in forums or discord polls for this reason. The change was coming and they were fine with it, people become vocal when there are things they do not like, just like this thread.

6 Likes

I found Wally.

2 Likes

or they can let anyone transfer out.

but you know the majority will leave to a better server option.

Cause people dont want restart you tard. We want to transfer can your small brain process that

6 Likes