Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

look blizz there’s literally 3 people opposing the oce to NA transfer… posting and replying to every other post doesnt mean that’s the majority,

8 Likes

A good thing we are not electing a new leader then, it was an OPINION POLL.

Free Penance!

8 Likes

I love watching Footballs Worst Fumbles videos on youtube, this decision would be up there.

3 Likes

These transfers were always voluntary. If you really want to stay, stay. If you want to leave, leave.

Make sure character creation isn’t locked, and let people choose.

6 Likes

lol, there has been alot of people against it, for the last week

If people wanted to stay on shadow strike then a free transfer choice wouldn’t be a threat. They would choose not to transfer, and your server would be fine.

But the truth is that half your server DO want to move, and you know that. So your only option is to go full dictator and remove people’s free will to choose how to play a game.

6 Likes

Shadowstrike is perfect the way it is. This was a good move by blizzard. To alleviate the Penance tears, maybe opening transfers TO shadowstrike would be a good move. Keep up the good work, blizzard!

2 Likes

first they need to worry about the people than can trasnfer actually can…broken.

They’re getting worried that their small voices are being drowned out in the much louder voice of people requesting transfers. It’s not even up for debate, it’s pretty clear to see just by scrolling through this thread.

3 Likes

Exactly, it was a poll.

Open up voluntary transfers, let people decide and we’ll see what people really want.

2 Likes

tHIS IS ABSOLUTELY PISS FROM BLIZZARD. THAT IS 100% CORRECT…!

3 Likes

Remind me what big decisions are made after an opinion poll? Face it, saying everyone wanted this after such a low turnout isn’t the win you think it is.

1 Like

I’m really not surprised. Hard for such a small indie company to not mess up.

OPEN UP OCE TRANSFER

I’ve been holding off on this topic since I thought surely one could distinguish ‘community feedback’ from repeated posts from just a few people.

I know there are many like me out there, who is supportive of the transfer but has not bothered yelling screaming and posting everywhere.

Shadowstrike is dying and the player base will continue to drop as we get to later phases. Right now it’s impossible to fill any dungeon group with pugs outside of a few hours at night.

Open up the transfer and let the people decide. If a select few wants to stay and enjoy a low ping, fine, but open the transfer up so others can get away from a dead server

5 Likes

Theres been a few comments about how there has been several hundred comments since this last blue post (Not identifying which bias they are sitting for), but if this is your first time posting in here saying now making noise is a valid reason for a particular action, doesn’t that just mean you failed to make your voice heard when it mattered? Your silence contributed to this action.

2 Likes

He really got to blizzard with this one lol. Doom posted like a quarter of all sod forum posts in the last week and blizzard fell for it xD

1 Like

You’re a moron.

1 Like

Thats what we wanted to do you douche but you and your merry band didnt want transfers to open!

1 Like

There was no reason to make noise when the decision had already been made to open transfers. We wanted it, we were getting it, there was no reason to communicate otherwise.

You’re being disingenuous and you know it lol.

8 Likes