Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

More nonsense. There was no need to voice our opinions because Blizzard didn’t actually alert us to these changes until 10:58am this morning.

Had they done this earlier, the response would be the same. The vocal majority are speaking now. It’s pretty obvious by the number of posts. Suddenly your voice has become the minority.

7 Likes

plenty of time to give your feedback and they didn’t

Its crazy to me that you think a 70ms difference is going to make a difference for SOD.

2 Likes

No feedback required when they announced they were doing what we all wanted.

8 Likes

17 ms to 230ms doesn’t equal 70ms

1 Like

Any reason these transfers were lined up with one of the only quests in classic that has an NPC mail you something a week later? I have no mail yet can’t transfer because of this dumb Bounty of the Harvest horn the NPC hasn’t even sent yet.

Any Dev that sees this can you PLEASE delete the mail.

yep same here - 5ms to 200+ms

5 Days worth of post (406 post) until the blue post update to hold.

2 Hours later were now at 700+ posts - Cause you won’t let us transfer. Where is the MAJORITY NOW…

OPEN THE TRANSFERS NOW…
STOP LISTENING TO THE VOCAL MINORITY… WE NEED TO MOVE…

11 Likes

I think its fairly obvious the majority of OCE wants to play on higher population servers even if the ping is bad.

I was going to cancel my sub until I heard about the transfer and decided to pay for another month. I feel a bit cheated now the option is no longer there

6 Likes

stop trolling mate, you lost, suck it up

We were invited to continue the discourse and here we are. It’s funny that as soon as an actual majority comes to set the record straight you start to point the finger and call everyone trolls.

6 Likes

says the guy who literally got banned form the SS discord for making a hit/lynch list of ppl who were against the decision to stay while dropping racial slurs in the voice chat… well played.

4 Likes

Didn’t realise there was a poll. Would have voted for xfer.

If you prefer low ping over higher population stay on SS.

Open FCM to CS for players who wish to move.

2 Likes

The sample size was about 15% of the total active raiding characters. We all know that people are raiding on multiple characters, so it’s way over 15% in player representation, I would conservatively estimate over 25% player representation.

In addition, it’s from people present in the community discord, which are the most active and engaged players on the realm, including almost all guild leadership. It’s a very high quality sample.

In regards to ‘basic statistics’, how do you think political and opinion polls operate in real life? Do they poll every single person in the country?

3 Likes

Why so desperate mate? Gotta keep everybody locked to the server cos you know its dead, and xfers are just the nails.

1 Like

Were not trolling…

WE WERE TOLD we could move, we planned, and now WANT to move.
Stay if you want but WE WANT TO MOVE.
simple as that.

7 Likes

Before they elect the leader, generally yes.

3 Likes

its not dead, i raid with two guilds weekly and can always get a group, i also like playing on 17-20 MS

1 Like

then create a new toon and go?

Or leave Shadowstrike AU as is. Open character creation for SS AU and allow free transfers to SS AU.

1 Like