Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Penance should still be given the option to move to shadowstrike/wild growth

2 Likes

This does little for the 121 horde players on penance. Just open the doors to WG and let us move already

7 Likes

Errorā€¦ Error to transfer any of my chars.
Already disabled addons, no mails, no auctionsā€¦

LET US OUT OF THIS HOLE KNOWN AS SHADOWSTRIKE, let us be freeeee

2 Likes

No, let Penance players who want to transfer to Wild Growth transfer now. I would like off all Season of Discovery OCE realms. I would like to transfer my characters to the US realm.

7 Likes

The listened to the majority of players, we get to keep Shadowstrike, now here comes the flood of people who want to piss on their parade. bugger off you trolls

1 Like

Weā€™re being held for ransom. Donā€™t pay ransoms.

The flood of people are the 500 active players on Penance who have just been rorted while they give in to a known trollā€™s demands.

EDIT: Seems I have to edit my posts because I can only reply 3 times.

From Elronā€™s message below:

Loud minority

Oh the irony

7 Likes

I thought transfers were happening today. Very disappointed to see that I will be on Shadowstrike for the foreseeable future. I enjoy levelling alts and it takes 2 hours (if Iā€™m lucky) to get a group for Deadmines or any levelling dungeon. Iā€™ve seen 3 players my level in the open world on a level 27 character. Blizzard let the transfer happen.

6 Likes

Majority of whingers. Who represent 1% of the player base. Who have no idea what they are talking about. And have nothing to do with Penance, yet we have to pay for this decision as well. Sounds pretty logical

5 Likes

Iā€™m honestly impressed how mismanaged this whole thing is.

2 Likes

the 121 horde players on penance sure want to go somewhere the game is playable, if thats increased ping so be it. Raided at 330ms back in the day

2 Likes

TRANSFERS NOW!

FREE PENANCE!

There is a dumb filter that makes you write more.

5 Likes

Lmfao blizzard said they were listening, but they were only listening to like 3 players and ignoring the other 600. Gods itā€™s no wonder classic is getting obliterated by retail and OSRS when the devs are this denseā€¦

3 Likes

Unfortunately we do not have any other technical solutions that are supported in Classic to allow more dynamic cross-region play between OCE and US

But you could like, you know, develop itā€¦ right?

3 Likes

" Unfortunately we do not have any other technical solutions that are supported in Classic to allow more dynamic cross-region play between OCE and US so if and when this move comes it will be all or nothing "

Can you please explain this further, as my understanding is that with cross-realm battlegroups implemented in tbc/wotlk, the servers varied between oceanic OR Us servers. So clearly you have this techā€¦ specifically for instanced content. So explain why you wonā€™t implement instanced server selection for Oceanic raid groups, on a home server of crusader strike? People on SS are raidlogging. They only care about ping in their raids, they donā€™t do open world content. our AH, world buff drops, recruitment, etc are all the main problems. LET US IN TO CRUSADER STRIKE, BUT LET US RAID/INSTANCE TO OCEANIC SERVERS, WE KNOW YOU HAVE THE TECH, IT IS ALREADY IN THE GAME.

4 Likes

What a bunch of cucks

1 Like

Words cannot express my dissappointment, and my day is ruined.

4 Likes

So WG gets nothing and CS gets 3 servers, 2 of them medium pop worth of people, and people were asking to let them transfer from pvp to pve, amazingā€¦ I imagine WG will slowly die as well after this.

1 Like

Allow Penance lowest pve to merge into WG highest pve is just common sense. And thatā€™s what we all thought were getting yesterday. Nice rug pull. And why? Because the extremely limited feedback on a forum where any changes to the game are complained about, was enough to cancel the transfer. Some masterminds running the show

8 Likes

Has anyone seen my pitchfork?

2 Likes