Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Phase 5 starts soon, but the server pop is too low to support a robust rollout, and we haven’t got enough time to remake new characters on a new server. We were counting on this transfer to engage with phase 5.

10 Likes

This is honestly scandalous. Penance players cannot play the game they pay for and you decide to just put the final nail in the coffin after announcing transfers then at the last minute take it away from us? For a tiny minority of players? I have never been more upset with Blizzard. LET PENNANCE TRANSFER!

14 Likes

Why not be clearing on this decision for OCE servers originally, or go out and seek feedback from the community instead of assuming they will come to you (Blizzard). This was something Blizzard have said they listened to us previously and will improve on but it feels like they have slipped back into they old ways very quickly!

7 Likes

just let us all Xfer

7 Likes

Please Blizz, just let OCE make the decision to move, if people want to stay let them, if people want to move, let them. I for one don’t want to play on a server where the economy is dead and there aren’t enough people to run bloody dungeon let alone a raid.
Don’t hold us as prisoners on OCE Servers. Let us decide for our self’s.

Open Transfers now

13 Likes

This is unacceptable Blizzard. 90% of Penance want to move to Wild Growth. We all made plans to do so on your advice. It is almost impossible to form groups outside of guild and the auction house is not viable, we just want to play on a viable server. Please let us transfer.

18 Likes

Is it an out of season April fool?

My guild can’t even find dps to join us, we had to raid with 18 people last time…

Open transfer for people who want to.

11 Likes

Most of the negative feedback was from Shadowstrike, Unsure why they stopped penance from transferring as Wildgrowth is a USwest server.

13 Likes

I can see right now that Shadowstrike can apparently free transfer when you check the store page over there, but not Penance? What the actual…?

5 Likes

why can’t us on penance transfer off do we have to pay for it?

4 Likes

Trust me Shadowstrike wants to leave too.

13 Likes

Problem is the people participating in a poll like that are usually people fighting against something. Do another poll now bet it’s swayed back again.

10 Likes

this is just a farce to spread out character transfers

3 Likes

You are literally the biggest whinger on this forum. Nothing you say has any merit.

10 Likes

We are absolutely pissed Blizzard. You guys cannot call our server dead and then deny us transfers.

Free Penance

16 Likes

LET US OUT we do not want to be here!

11 Likes

What an absolute disappointment. Elron has never spoken for the community - not in SoD, not in SoM, and not even back on Arugal in Classic.

To base this decision off a broken poll posted by an angry man on a server he personally spams… leh sigh.

13 Likes

Lol we knew this was gonna happen when the set transfer to peak play time.

Cringe this is just delaying the inevitable - OCE is slowing dying Cant find any dungeons running below 50 and even getting hard to fill any level 60 ones

10 Likes

FREE SHADOWSTRIKE!! let us transfer

9 Likes