Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Where did Penance get to vote on this? Vast majority of people I knew were looking forward to the transfer? Blizzard you are hopeless. 10:58am You post an update for the 11am transfers not actually going ahead. What universal feedback are you referring to? The loudest and most vocal forum whiners or twitter obsessed individuals? You make decisions based off the vocal minority now? What about all the Penance players sitting in the lurch on a dead server? Great solution and great communication, 0/10

19 Likes

Elron is a good bloke

Someone just posted in trade on Penance, “Can I buy a Shadowgem from someone?”

Private wow servers have a larger economy…please let us xfer.

13 Likes

Please let Shadowstrike xfer to wild growth. Or consolidate penance + Shadowstrike.

The zero comms on this until the literal actual moment is incredibly frustrating.

8 Likes

Why leave this to last minute to announce leave everyone stressing out. OCE need the mega server merge for the health of the game.

11 Likes

so Blizz chose to listen to the vocal minority that live off Centrelink and the pipe. All Good let them have their dying server and 50ms ping while the rest get the option to move old alts over to the US realms so we can at least recover some of the time invested in those characters.

Penance should not be lumped in with Shadowstrike as the previous update states Penance is unable to sustain groups at all.

12 Likes

lol wow , just wow… last second pull out. That never works, ask my kids

26 Likes

Do you guys actually think before you make these decisions that impact many people or do you just go… ah just wing it and it’ll be right. Like who cares about these small groups of players. Lets just let them rot

10 Likes

Not only can we not transfer to a healthy server but we cant even create a character on one, literally keeping us hostage on a dead server. WAY TO GO BLIZZARD!

8 Likes

That counts peoples alts, we have several people that raid on 2-3 toons a week.
Horde raiding pop according to wowlogs was 121 last week. (6 raid teams) – Wild growth was 3909 last week (195 teams).

6 Raid teams will not sustain us for long… as content gets harder, people drop, and dont come back.

6 Likes

If I post enough on here and spam these threads and gather a bunch of unhinged people that will sit at home and spam twitter to join in, does that mean what I suggest is what happens?

8 Likes

You had 10% response rate, yes? 3000 people in your Discord, 2900 raid logs in the last week, and about 300 responses to each question and you want to claim that as the majority? Maybe the majority of voters, but not the majority of active players on Shadowstrike. You can make all sorts of assumptions about the data, it doesn’t lend itself to being factual.

It’s crazy that Penance managed to get caught up in this cry-fest and boxed in with the narrow-minded opinions of the biggest whinger on this forum. Penance wants to move to Wild Growth. There’s no if’s, but’s or alternate solutions to this. It’s not a hard concept. Leave Shadowstrike as it is, we don’t care; but open transfer from Penance to Wild Growth please Blizzard.

20 Likes

89% of the whole server, it doesn’t matter if its 50 people. The AH has under 200 items at all times. Nobody is forcing you to server merge but now us Penance players are forced to stay because of a few bad apples and their poor advice.

10 Likes

So what does the forums show overwhelmingly now , given that shadowstrike got what they wanted, what do the posts show now blizz?

12 Likes

Blizzard employees must be required to take a master class in cucking consumers, let me transfer, let me reserve my name, let me off these dead realms holy sht.

9 Likes

What the hell man, Penance guilds were all ready to move to Wild Growth - 90% poll in the Penance discord to move there. All the raiding guilds’ officers put a lot of work into preparing to move there.

Don’t drag us into Shadowstrike, and don’t pull us into their drama. They don’t represent us, don’t take their feedback as if it’s ours. They claim as “OCE” but really they only represent themselves. Let them stay, let us transfer to WG.

This is really poor form by Blizzard.

22 Likes

Merge Penance with Shadow Strike and Make it PVE. All done

3 Likes

OMG - We were so looking forward to an active server. People and Guilds have prepared, just so disappointing to treat Oceanic players this way

11 Likes

Yeah go reroll or suck it up, u cant ruin balance on this server.

They dont need a PR win they have been winning.

our guild was ready now we are here doing laps of org bank

7 Likes