Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

every raiding guild on Penance was ready to transfer. not particularly happy with the ping or loss of character names, but it was the lesser of 2 evils. have been right on the edge of our guild folding the last 2 weeks and was holding out hope for a couple recruits on WG who could raid our times. doubt our guild will survive now

14 Likes

Its 2024 - Do a poll - if majority win, they transfer if majority against, we stay… I assure you its better than what’s happening in this forum right now.

5 Likes

Open the transfers off of Shadow Strike for the love of god, we want to play the content not just raid log and enjoy low ping.

3 Likes

89% of what 50 people ?

2 Likes

cant even buy mats on shadowstrike for consumes, gold is pretty much useless, please let us transfer to a healthy server

8 Likes

111 responded.

4 Likes

I waiting for the transfer all day what’s happening

6 Likes

You insult Penance saying it’s functionally dead, you choose to recognize we don’t exist, the 120+ Horde characters 330+ Alliance that are STILL RAID LOGGING and then you don’t allow transfers away from that server.

Free Penance.

19 Likes

Let us go, theres nothing left on pennance let us go!

12 Likes

same as SS.

6 Likes

We are standing at the gates with our luggage packed.

FREE PENANCE!

18 Likes

my mail box is empty , But why it keeping tell me that i need to clear my mailbox first?

1 Like

That’s the point idiot, the population of 50 all wanted to leave - FFS the server is dead

10 Likes

I am coming back to SOD becoz of the free xfer… i guess i wasted one month subscription fee

4 Likes

terrible outcome. caved in by a vocal sweaty minority screaming on the forums. on that other thread 25% of posts was by the same individual. hardly a representation of the region…

read through this thread here, and count 4 people are proclaiming this as a good thing.

let the OCE servers have the option to move !! If the minority want to stay to protect their MS and their parses let them do so, but dont let the rest of us be hostage to a quiet server

7 Likes

News flash - its already destroyed. Your just holding onto something that no longer exsists.

4 Likes

Dont try to be reasonable with Elron he is only reasonable when people agree with him , a biggot and a racist.

10 Likes

C’Mon Blizz do better, this shouldnt be hard!!
Separate the issues of Shadowstrike and Penance !!
Shadowstrike may or may not WANT to Transfer … dont care, up to them, whatever.
Penance has to Transfer cos their server pop makes the game unplayable as a MMORPG.
Go on … push the button to make it happen. Not hard!!!

7 Likes

Way to cuck us

5 Likes

Don’t hold us hostage.
FREE PENANCE!

12 Likes