Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

please open pvp to pve, the old thread was literally left hanging on a we’ll update you monday blue post and then never discussed with us again. please, let us go pvp to pve there are many who got separated from friends and sank lots of time into toons on pvp who would like to catch back up with people who went pvp to pve when the tiny windows were available to only a tiny portion of the population

6 Likes

Completely insane to tell OCE players to be prepared for transfer and then pull the cord at the last minute.

Most players understood why the merges had to happen and were prepared to do so.

23 Likes

Freedom for Penance OCE, we are collectively outraged. This whole thing is burning down what’s left of our server. 1 year of time investment, packed up and ready to go to wild growth, to be stopped at the border without warning. This will have an irreparable on our communities. Big Fumble.

23 Likes

our server is dead, can barely buy mats from AH, please let us transfer

16 Likes

Penance (AU) literally has 4 guilds on horde side, most of which can’t even put a full 20 people together to raid. If you note, we haven’t hit heat 3 on horde side. We’ve lost a dozen people since start of P4 because of the inactivity. At any given time we have less than 1000 items on the AH (that’s being generous).

It is NOT ok that we are not being given the option. Please for the love of everything wow related, let us escape this hell hole of a server.

20 Likes

Fantastic news! - Now can you get creative and start some initiatives to support attracting new/returned players to SOD.

Event weekends (bigger xp boosts), 1 off character boosts to get ppl into raids, Dungeon of the day (with bonus rewards) to promote dungeon play… so much easy stuff to do.

2 Likes

it’s a W, i’d almost rather quit than play on 250 ping.

3 Likes

The majority of a 3000 person server is not ‘a loud minority’. Don’t be disingenous. 70% of Shadowstrike is many times greater than the entire population of Penance.

The majority of OCE players want to stay on OCE. The majority of Penance players want to go to Wild Growth, only because their server is dead.

3 Likes

if they enable war mode, then I’d consider this. I ain’t dealing with pvp shenanigans, ping is the lesser of these evils.

1 Like

i was super motivated and excited to transfer to crusader strike from shadowstrike and now because blizzard has buckled to a group of parsers spamming on the forums daily all my motivation to play the game has been killed. unsubbing until this is changed.

16 Likes

LMFTFY.

Allow free transfers AWAY from Wild Growth to Penance for OCE based players and transfers from Shadowstrike to Penance.

People on penance don’t want to go to PvP. Anyone who wants to be there is already there.

5 Likes

Open up transfers and let players choose. Players from Penance OCE will move to Wild Growth. Even if I had the choice to choose between Wild Growth (US) and Shadowstrike (AU) I would still choose Wild Growth (US). I do not want to play on these Season of Discovery OCE servers any more.

16 Likes

bullshoot :slight_smile: penance already died and you only hear from minority ? not good !

6 Likes

I renewed my sub with the new transfers. Refund please.

14 Likes

our guild has been getting ready to transfer off penance. a completely dead server with no active groups or AH. now we find out 10 minutes beforehand the server transfer is unavilable. this is a complete disgrace and sums up the failed SoD experience. its clear the blizz employees capable of running a successful live service game resigned a long time ago.

17 Likes

Another example of DEVs not being actual players and missing the point of the whole thing

9 Likes

The server is popping right now!!! There are like 20 people in stormwind and everyone is complaining about not being able to xfer…this is a prison. Please let us transfer to WG.

14 Likes

Blizzard has really reverse Steven Bradbury’ed this. Literally winning until they have absolutely fumbled at the literal last moment. Open up transfers for Penance now!

9 Likes

Please let Penance players transfer as planned.

17 Likes

You guys are so out of touch with the feelings of the majority of OCE players it is ridiculous. Communication should really be better for a decision this massive.

9 Likes