Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

Fumbling so hard, please let me off this dead OCE server

19 Likes

Please give us at least the option of transferring off this dying server, leave those that want to stay on it.

The server has lots of different countries on it besides AU, and recruiting is getting harder and harder if you not during prime AU time.
Our guild already absorbed 2 guilds and will need more to keep absorbing to keep 2 raids going.
Most of the people are happy with the transfer and looked forward to being able to find groups.

12 Likes

Its not a win you tard

9 Likes

Open up transfers from Penance to Wild Growth, our entire guild is ready for this move- Penance is a dead server. Phase 5 will not fix this problem.

19 Likes

what a load of crapā€¦you blocked being able to make new characters then people who went to OCE servers to make new charactersā€¦you decide to not allow transfers.
I should have expected nothing less that this to be honest.

12 Likes

The transfer from OCE to US was the only thing keeping my account aliveā€¦ The only thing going for OCE servers was raiding, it was not ALT friendly, it was not ECONOMY friendly and most certainly is not BLIZZ friendly anymore.

22 Likes

boo! we have hours of game play that is now, literally useless. as a paid game we should have the right to access and play our characters as the game was intended . COMMUNITY!
with 3 people playing penance maybe give us the options and the sooks can stay on a dead server.

11 Likes

OCE players DO want to move. We donā€™t want a dead game. More activity > a little MS.

24 Likes

Bad idea regarding OCE. Should have kept the option open. Only people who complained were from PVP servers. From Penance where the server is dead and LFG is non-existant weā€™ve been looking forward to this change. Weā€™ve spent the past week arranging characters, auction house items, and preparing for the change. Hot tip; keep the servers all open and the ones who want to stay, can stay. Those who want to move. Move.

22 Likes

I took time off of work to do this busted transfer, you guys really suck man

10 Likes

WTAF. Imagine ripping the rug out from underneath a whole server that was prepared to transfer at the actual last minute. They really do hate us.

22 Likes

Absolutely gutting move for all the Penance players looking forward to the chance to actually play in groups again.

16 Likes

I am sitting waiting for over 30 mins to transfer, and you say this at the last second. The reason that mostly are negative is because they are the ones to comment. Here is a comment we need the transfers from Penance the server is dead, by announcing the option to transfer weeks ago you killed it even further. This is a complete joke.

16 Likes

No! Let us transfer! The server is dead anyway. If the people complaining about going donā€™t want to go, they can just stay and not transfer. Donā€™t trap everyone there that doesnā€™t want to be there.

16 Likes

Only a loud minority of OCE players do not want to move, also what happens to the people who have rare names on our server, are we just missing out on reserving names now because you didnā€™t allow us to transfer with everyone else?

12 Likes

So youā€™re blocking us from getting our names reserved on the merges, what the hell are you guys thinking?

8 Likes

Seems like this was mostly shadowstrike that was negative? I havenā€™t played on Penance since mid P4, was hoping to get my chars back.

With that said though, my ideal (and I knew it was unlikely) situation was this:

Would love for there to be some sort of way to keep OCE timezone (Iā€™m sick of playing in the perpetual night time of US server time) and ping for the most part and only need to layer/whatever with megaserver for group content. Also some way to combine the AH would be sick. But yeah it sucks that this tech doesnā€™t exist, I didnā€™t expect it to so Iā€™m not too disappointed but it still sucks. Hopefully this is something that can be looked at in the future.

Ping is (mostly) fine. If people can play competitive and super fast paced games like cod and titanfall at 180 ping good enough then Iā€™m sure mmo people can copeā€¦ though I admit that statement ignores how WoW handles it compared to the others.

Looking forward to getting my Penance toons back at some point. Thanks for your work.

2 Likes

Why the f did you hold out on shadowstrike! The realm is completely dead.

We canā€™t even make groups to find dungeons to collect reals.

15 Likes

Thanks Blizzard, thats a real kick in the guts. Here is an idea!

Allow free transfers AWAY from Wild Growth to Shadowstike for OCE based players and transfers from Penance to Shadowstrike.

5 Likes

To say im disapointed by this is understatementā€¦

Horde litterally has 40 players online during day, AH has sub 1000 items on a good day. Unless you organise it within the guild and schedule a time it is IMPOSSIBLE to do an instance.

Our raid team completed MC with 19 players, and are now down to 17. There is no one to recruit as other guilds are struggling to get there teams going as well.

BWL is looking like it may not happen.

The game is not fun to play as there is no one to play it with!.

Open the transfer, let us decideā€¦

Dragonbeast - Gamba Den

17 Likes