Realm Consolidation Update - Season of Discovery

That’s honestly kind of messed up lol. Leave Shadowstrike alone, sure, but literally not a single person from Penance wanted to stay on Penance. I think you should still open up FCMs from Penance to Wild Growth.

20 Likes

This is a massive loss, guess il’ go back to talking to myself in Orgrimar during peak play times

8 Likes

Penance is dead. You have killed SoD for that server which had every single raiding guild desperate to transfer to Wild Growth.

Turn the transfers on for Penance to Wild Growth and let Shadowstrike waste away on their own little island.

17 Likes

Let us reserve our names, you literally opened up the transfers and cucked us from solidifying our characters on a new realm.

2 Likes

I was excited for the transfer. Spent days preparing only to be told at the 11th hour it’s not going ahead for Oceanic. Really disappointing from blizzard, its such a negative experience. Back to looking all day for dungeons to do as there’s no players on the oceanic realms…

7 Likes

Please let Penance players transfer, the PVP server doesn’t speak for us.

7 Likes

I’m a shadowstrike player and I don’t think anybody asked for Penance to not be able to transfer, those poor sods do have a low pop. I mean, they can’t even transfer to shadowstrike.

3 Likes

I am literally sickened by this news. Penance is DEAD! How on earth Blizz can think its is a good idea to not let people off it. This is the final nail in the coffin of SoD for a whole lot of players who were given hope that they could play their characters again after months of play time. Totally wasted. This is disgusting news from Blizz.

10 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Blizzard have dropped the ball here, posting this as the window opens up is unacceptable and incompetent. Pennance Server is dead, guilds have prepared for this transition with the limited notice provided. FYI Blizzard, engage with Realms discords vs the 1% who use your mess of a forum.

10 Likes

I did the same thing, on all of my toons. I have been preparing for this for a week.

6 Likes

pretty unreal that you guys geared everyone up for transfers then took them away at the last second. typical blizzard, i should have expected as much.

6 Likes

Such an L, should of atleast let penance transfer, rather than holding them hostage because of the vocal few on shadow strike

8 Likes

If you open Shadowstrike xfers you will have a real number of who wants what.

5 Likes

Sorry did you take a poll of Shadowstrike players? I’m talking to a hell of alot of pissed of people ready to transfer. We didn’t like the idea at first sure, but then thought about how much activity there would be. Actually being able to find dungeon groups in less than an hour? MANY people are online on shadowstrike excited for this transfer to happen.

8 Likes

Sick of playing on a dead oceanic server because dad gamers are complaining about 200 ping, 200 ping is completely fine for classic, and is a very small price to pay for the ability to actually play the game. I cant find groups easily, I cant get DMT buffs without hours of searching, i cant even get a group to do ony attune … open up transfers to CS, this is a joke.

17 Likes

Don’t let Shadowstrike hold Penance hostage. If Shadowstrike wants to stay where it is, let them; that’s fine but Penance wants to move to Wild Growth. Please enable transfers from Penance to Wild Growth.

12 Likes

What in the actual hell? So many of us logged in to transfer and you tell us this 3 mins before the stated time?!

20 Likes

Today, at one point, when I /who’d the horde side of Penance, we had 14 people online. It’s a joke that this is happening. Open transfers!!!

Elron can stay on his dead server with his friends and they can play by themselves.

14 Likes

You’re an American playing on an Australian server. You did this to yourself.