Realm Consolidation Update - Oceanic Realms

Great news.

same way Lone Wolf players could choose where we wanted to go (we cant)

What does that have to do with Oceanic players? Blizzard has essentially forced 320ms players on the Darwin raiders in my guild which of course means we stay on Shadowstrike until we die fully and those players quit.

2 Likes

I am glad to see this news. I have purchased two server transfer services, but after starting the operation, there may be a message saying ‘WG does not accept server transfer, please choose another server’ or no response. May I ask how to proceed?

proud of you, good choice

I have the same problem with one of my characters, going on 48 hours of it not transferred yet. I can make new chars on my server and transfer them in 20 mins without a problem.

1 Like

Hi I still can’t move to wild growth you click yes then the screen loads then nothing

Better say Thank you so the decision doesnt get reversed due to some troll spamming twitter or something.

The Oceanic boys are saved!

No Shadowstrike → Wild Growth = death of OCE SoD

3 Likes

Need
Shadowstrike → Wildgrowth

5 Likes

A lot of us want to move from Shadowstrike to Wild Growth as the servers are closer.
There’s no reason to lock transfer destination by PVP/PVE

1 Like

If that is the case why not just consolidate all US PVP onto an OCE server. Classic WOW works surprisingly well with high latency apparently, so should be no problem right?

3 Likes

yeah i doubt you have ever played on 230ms,

thanks for making the decision to quit for me.

3 Likes

shoulda taken option 2 /shrug

Great so now we are over capacity and no one can log in?! how is this helpful! i been queued to log in for 30 min now

What is this trash Crusader strike doesn’t want or need any more non-NA region players should have just merged the OCE realms together and not forced them on NA we have a hard enough time dealing with spam we don’t need anymore.

REGION LOCK THE SERVERS!!!

It’ll be okay, we don’t eat cats or dogs.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

ROFL devs dont know what theyre talking about

3 Likes