Realm Consolidation - Lava Lash

Lava Lash roleplay ruleset realm isn’t where we want it to be

Who is the “we” in this sentence? Devs?

Does it matter that, you know, the players who are actually there enjoy the server as it is?

I am a Roleplayer at heart. The options provided for me are useless.

• RPPVP does not attract me as I find world PVP just an avenue for griefing, and I am well past that phase.

• Regular PVE does not attract me. There is an element of intimidation to roleplay even in a community that welcomes it. RP in a non-RP realm will be non-existent.

So my only option is lingering in a server you are actively attempting to strangle to death by locking it.

Offer the free character transfers if you like. But locking it is a strong nudge to force people out. Please unlock it.

15 Likes

I love the community on Lava Lash and if we are forced to go be on a huge server without an RP community I am just going to cancel my sub.

Sure there were issues with finding raiders sometimes but the community started coming together to fix these problems by creating Discord servers to help fill raids. Let the Lava Lash community fix our own problems stop locking servers just because someone at Blizzard is unhappy with metrics. Talk to the community about these things.

14 Likes

I just canceled my sub. I am not going to a megaserver.

15 Likes

tango down

https://youtu.be/vu7V1Dso6jI?si=s0Efx8KoSutHMjUV&t=10268

Feels.

2 Likes

Amusingly i called this out in the Chaos Bolt thread that they’d do LL next (and probably should have before Chaos Bolt because it’s smaller).

4 Likes

round 2 LDG…CB

Are you kidding me? You mean the mount money that I’ve been saving up for my characters, I suddenly have to generate an equal number of level 10 alts just to move things over? What a freaking stupid idea.

Best of luck to the guild Rainbow Rangers

Apparently it’s a 500g max till level 51, 10-31 get a max of 100g according to the WoW site, and when we previously had to come from Chaos Bolt. I’m trying to transfer a character over with more than 500 to see if it works. I didn’t get an error so hopefully it does.

Edit: Was able to transfer my level 5 bank alt with 2000g, thank god.

1 Like

Here’s an idea. Let us get the rest of our characters off these PVP servers if we moved. Example… I was looking at the economy amongst other things from Lone Wolf before my Wild Growth move and you closed transfers. I have half my guys still on Lone Wolf.

It’s so frustrating that you can’t seem to understand the fact people don’t WANT to be on mega servers. That we do not WANT high population realms. We WANT our smaller realms, we want the smaller communities. Seriously Blizzard your stance on this is ridiculous.

18 Likes

Who are these people? What did they do with the phase 1 devs?

This is unrecognizable.

How can they drop so hard in not even what 4 months?

11 Likes

RP PvE as a rule set is one of the more fun and low key places to play. Finding people that are chill and not all about either making gold or playing super hard core. In the past blizzard used to enforce RP rulesets but now days its just 2 letter to scare off other people before they realize theres nothing that different now.

I enjoyed my time on LL but going to pass on transferring. Ill just hope back to OG and wonder if we are going to get a new Progressive Trilogy again for Classic.

12 Likes

Terrible decision by the company that continually astounds me with their bad decisions. Fire a ton of staff, rush content, close happy servers who want to just pay their subs and be weirdos in peace… you all suck.

16 Likes

Please do not do this, my guild just figured out 20 man without dealing with the worst kind of people and now we have to regardless? This is gross and if I can’t just play the game with people I like I will just stop paying for it.

9 Likes

Oh nice, this worked so well the first time!

1 Like

STOP MAKING CS THE DESTINATION REALM for the love of god

5 Likes

I just wanted to voice my displeasure at this.

7 Likes

Seen countless guild advertisements daily. Why are you lying?

11 Likes