Realm Consolidation - Lava Lash

@aggrend it’s been almost a week my brother what is going on

This coming monday will mark the third week that this transfer nonsense has started and the second week since no communication whatsoever began

Maybe they simply won’t understand the damage they’ve caused until it hits week 4 and the subs stop renewing

1 Like

6 month wall is just about here. Subs about to plummet.

3 Likes

I absolutely love that this post is stickied.

Stickied and not a single blue post.

Not a single attempt of communication. Not even a ‘hey we can’t give you a definitive answer, still trying to figure this out.’

Just straight up a ‘ima walk away from this problem and hope they forget.’

7 Likes

At this point I’m pretty sure this was their attempt at said response:

Join the path of discovery in Season of Discovery Phase 3. Players now get the benefit of the Discoverer’s Delight experience buff*, which increases experience gains by 150% for all players through level 39 and 100% for players level 40-49! It’s a great time to join Season of Discovery, whether you’re just joining in the fun, or creating and leveling a whole new character.

Players can also visit any innkeeper in the capital cities to turn the experience buff off or on.

*Experience buff not available in other WoW Classic titles or modern World of Warcraft.

Looks like we have to keep 2 threads bumped now

2 Likes

Why is this now unpinned?

1 Like

Because they haven’t posted in weeks to keep it alive. Why? Your guess is as good as mine.

Unfortunately for LL the death knell blow had occurred and the server is unlikely to ever recover from it, even if it was reopened. And people don’t tend to join low-pop designated servers.

They took your feedback and unstickied it lmfao

They came in and unpinned the post without an update. They are mocking ALL of you.

6 Likes

LOOOOOL.

Bruh.

Lmaoooo. I can’t even-

I just wanted some communication for the RP gents. Too much??

3 Likes

They just want it to slowly fall to the bottom, like a dead whale.

Whatever their goal – as opaque, greedy, and ridiculous as it may be – is now complete.

This thread, and our concerns and frustrations, are no longer convenient to highlight, so into the circular file it goes.

1 Like

Nothing says we care like just completely ignoring the situation. I held multiple characters out of this lockout hoping we’d hear something about Lava Lash. Thanks @fwoibles.

1 Like

…is there a way to like a comment twice?

@aggrend can we re-sticky this we still need answers

@fwoibles and @aggrend can we re-pin both instead of removing the pins, and going completely radio silent for weeks now after being so chatty beforehand.

They don’t need to acknowledge the mistake if the game dies anyway. They must be all in on Cataclysm now.