Realm Consolidation - Lava Lash

Funny story: I can’t transfer off Lava Lash because I “have mail”.

Of course, the response I got back to my ticket was, literally, links to the landing pages for customer support on BNet and the forums. Not articles about my issue, just the front pages.

Not that it matters, sub expires in a couple days.

Thanks, Blizz, great job as always.

4 Likes

Blizz, we really need a blue post here to say exactly what’s happening with this consolidation or reversal. Making people hang out in limbo while you debate isn’t making this situation look any rosier to anyone who’s following this thread.

At this point, I would expect a mea culpa, allowing free transfers back or just to the realm in general, resetting peoples’ honor and keeping LL unlocked so people who want to can join.

8 Likes

-“when in trouble, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout !” But yea i agree with you !

Same. I went to Wild Growth with my guild because I really like my guild and I’ll just go wherever they go. But this is just downright insulting now.

1 Like

I’d say a lot but there is only so many of the guild still around… but of those left quite a few lost their names. Least we didn’t lose our guild name, but other guilds have.

I’m not sure offering to let people transfer back would exactly work. I mean just think about that… It would just be a huge mess.

On the other hand the fact that the server was suddnely not locked days ago with ZERO commentary… is a great example of what is wrong with this company. Or to be more direct the LEAD Dev on this project can’t even be bothered to make a comment. Even though normally he’s spamming useless crap on X or doing an interview somewhere.

2 Likes

Who knows, if Blizz won’t bother talking to us for a month straight about this we can only speculate on their motives and whether or not our subs are worth it if they cant bother to check in during that time

1 Like

i canceled my sub over all this crap. This is the most disrespected i have ever felt from a game having no respect for the gamers time and commitment. i lost so much being forced to transfer. i lost my rp server, lost my guild, lost my name, lost a massive amount of honor farmed. this was the last nail for me.

6 Likes

I transferred my characters last night and lost nearly 2 rank levels in pvp progress. I opened a ticket, and I got some canned response about mail. Did anyone even read my ticket? Considering it take about an average of 30 minutes just to get into a queue that is a hell of a lot of time gone. Question for those with any experience in this area. Will I get any actual help with this when someone who can read English actually reads my ticket or am I just screwed?

1 Like

I made a character on wild growth bc horde side of laval lash was abyssmal. I wish i had stayed and went alliance. If i could move my alliance druid from WG to LL i would 100% do that. Even though WG is quite large it still feels “dead” when you look at lfg ect. Considering the huge diff in pop it felt no more full then LL sadly. I wish i could transfer my alli toon from WG to LL…

you and i are screwed. I am a new player who has never had to transfer and was not aware that honor gains are wiped on transfers. i farmed 120k honor to hit rank 7, transfered since all my guildies did so i could join them for a raid. lost it allll! i got no response, so i canceled my sub. Even though i like the game i dont do well with disrespect, and this was the ultimate disrespect of my time. HOURS spent farming honor only to lose it all (WITH NO MENTION OF HONOR LOSE IN THEIR BLUE POST) i lost my server, my fav guildies, my name, and then rank 7 and hours of honor farmed.
they screwed it up so bad im not giving this company business, i was considering retail but thank god i did not buy that.

1 Like

If you think WG lfg is dead you wouldn’t have liked LL lfg at all… Take what you consider “dead” on WG and then think about 10x less and you have LL prior to this last weekend when the exodus started.

For all we know, Lava Lash being opened again wasn’t intentional and they haven’t even noticed yet. There’s no sign that they’ve actually checked in for weeks.

5 Likes

Are the devs really acting like children and not announcing responsibility and accountability from a mistake they made and just ghost opened the server again?

Really? Zero communication to the community? No one has heard anything from Blizzard yet?

This is the SoD dev team.

5 Likes

edit: still waiting

1 Like

Id suggest people to make a account on LL, even come back if they can… and you ask yourself why ?.. well im not going to lie, LL is kinda empty right now, personally i dont mind it, but, and this is the big but, when last part of SoD start, alot of people will come back, to test, goof around, and there simply isnt enough servers if people come back, so simple math those big servers will have 1000 people ques for awhile…

5 Likes

What i meant was mostly incursions and not much about raiding and very few guild recruitments. For something that has that many people playing it just doesn’t feel like it at all. Even the world doesn’t feel populated. Might as well be on a server that’s tight knit and more open community wise.

Then I get it even “less”. I see nothing but non stop guild recruitment. People forming groups for all incursions from 25 all the way up to 50. Guild recruitment is an X factor of what seems like 10 compared to LL prior to exodus. There were ZERO group requests for incursions at 25 or 50. The Ashenvale incursions had some people trying to form groups. It was so rare if I wanted to do them I just solo’d. The 50’s I did completely solo just daily for rep and over 3 characters and weeks of dailies I saw… two groups ever.

Maybe it’s the time we play… or something.

I think what it is might be the ‘type’ of communication. Many of the WG players post stuff that seems rather AI/robotic. Maybe that’s typical of PvE only servers? The might as well be NPCs … and not particularly interesting NPCs at that. YMMV.

Well really all I have left to say is… best of luck to everyone!

No customer service is terrible customer service

4 Likes