Realm Consolidation - Lava Lash

It is not possible to transfer a WoW Classic character:

to another WoW account or Battle.net account
to Modern WoW or Wrath of the Lich King Classic
to a Classic Hardcore realm
to or from a seasonal realm

well i had seen everyone saying they transfered to wild growth (my guild went) but i guess they removed the option now

They used the free character transfer option to the left of the paid character transfer.

i don’t have that option, so either its me, or they removed the option.
edit: it was me, i found the free transfer option on the launcher shop

1 Like

the complete lack of communication still is baffling

2 Likes

And infuriating

2 Likes

I’ve logged in once since transferring off Lava Lash a few days ago lol feels bad

1 Like

i feel really screwed over, forced me to transfer to a new server, lost the name i loved, lost 120k honor farmed. i am so pissed off at this im thinking about quitting. Why did you not warn people about losing the honor they farmed.!? This is by biggest issue, i spent many hours playing BGs and a huge chunk of time just going AFK in ORG waiting for q. CAN SOMONE RESPOND TO THIS PLEAASE.

6 Likes

Unfortunately the truth is that you will probably just have to accept it. They don’t give back any currency/honor (at least they advertise that they don’t and I’ve never seen them do so).

Sorry you got screwed brother.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:
This made my day. Thank you sir.

His greatest contribution was Paulina.

Blizzard folk, i know yall prefer to use Twitter/X so even word there would be welcome. But could you please allow players to transfer to Lava Lash if they wish? Or at least acknowledge that the players here have genuine concerns ie separated guild members and friends due to the inability to transfer.

2 Likes

Greatly appreciative that the decision appears to have been reversed!! My summer plans for a quiet stay in my old home of Azeroth with friendly faces who need me since there’s no one else are restored. It’s such a special and unique sort of camaraderie and I appreciate so much that I am not losing it for a second time during a Classic run.

1 Like

Still at LL and i still enjoy the calm and relaxed pace, not going anywhere… That being said, its along time since iwe seen blizz screw up as they did with LL… Blizz should offer free travels back to LL for those that so wish, its sad for all those that lost their play time with honor, a apologice be in order, but doubt we ever see that…

5 Likes

So is Lava Lash really unlocked for good and it wasn’t just a bug?
…Are we saved?

I already quit this crap a month ago after closing CB. I think both of these servers would have lived fine lives had they not forced 20 man raids. Thanks for nothing.

1 Like

So you LOCKED Lava Lash, making people think you were going to close down the server. They transferred to Wild Growth with their guilds, lost their honor, reset their maps, lost their names, lost a bunch of friends who went to Crusader Strike instead, and now you’ve unlocked Lava Lash with ZERO communication? Are you going to offer transfers BACK to Lava Lash now, for those who you essentially tricked into leaving and splitting up with their groups because they thought the server was being closed down? I think this is the scummiest thing you’ve ever done Blizzard, and that’s SAYING something.

12 Likes

I’d unfortunately say no since basically everyone I knew/a large portion of the coallition (myself included) transferred just before the lock lifted. Still unsure if they’re gonna add it back, looks like CB is still locked.

Damn dude you’ve got a high tolerance for punishment if you’re only thinking about quitting.

1 Like

Not going to lie, finding out LL is now unlocked makes this situation so much worse. I feel so disrespected by the Devs at the moment, I did cancel my sub and have a few weeks of play time to see what happens, if bliz apologizes for this crap and offers something for the honor loses i might resub.

4 Likes

Yeah now they just wrecked my guild for no reason

1 Like