Realm Consolidation - Lava Lash

Was about to join some friends on the rp aerver but had to come here to learn they took it down.

Another blizzard L. Just cant leave roleplayers alone I guess

5 Likes

Welp, after putting in all this work forming a guild and then dealing with the terrible content of phase 3 just for the server to die, I’m out. Thanks for saving me sub money Blizzard. Y’all almost did something cool after so long. Almost.

6 Likes

They’re called Connected Realms. I would much rather this approach because the character names are left alone.

1 Like

I cannot find where the free transfers option is. You’re closing the server, I cannot pay 25 USD per character, and not even sure 80 USD for 6 is worth it with the idea you literally FORCE people to spend more money not be to left behind?

What is wrong with you?

1 Like

Guild advertisments aren’t raids.

1 Like

What do you think they’re recruiting for big guy?

2 Likes

I understand there’s a lot to read back, so you may not have known; but I am an active co-raid lead.
Our guild recruits by inviting people that we like playing with, but when there’s no-one available to join your runs, you can’t recruit or run.
and we’re not trying to have a 200+ member guild where we interact with no-one.
The problem isn’t guilds, the problem is no-one is joining the guilds.
If I leave my guild to join another, we lose our community.

1 Like

If you post ST pugs you’ll fill every time. There are many solutions to this problem. We’ve recruited to fill over ten slots since p3 without missing a lockout.

3 Likes

We’ve made multiple attempts with constant posting in trade and LFG and have only gotten 2-3 extra dps tops over the course of 2 hours.
In those 2 hours I would have expected to be about finished with ST. When we’re sitting waiting to fill slots, we’re wasting the time of multiple people that are wanting to enjoy a game.
Server consolidation is a godsend and pugging really isn’t as viable as you seem to believe it is on Lava Lash.

1 Like

Redacted previous post, I am as blind as Geordi La Forge.

I could argue, but I don’t really care. My 6 month is up very soon and I’m glad to see this team continue to fail so that SoD can unambiguously be recognized as garbage and hopefully we don’t need to endure another retail minus Vanilla game mode.

Knowing this company they’ll probably hyperfocus on some scapegoat as the problem instead of their own screwups (just like they’re doing with rage normalization).

3 Likes

Thank you for allowing us to leave. Some of us were forced to join this server when SoD released due to all other servers being full and it’s been a struggle filling raids. Great decision. 10/10

1 Like

Honestly, if that’s been your attitude on SoD, I think you went into it with the wrong expectations or understanding. But I can’t fully know your perspective without being you.

2 Likes

Phase one was excellent and it’s been garbage ever since. My expectations have nothing to do with it (other than Classic being Classic I guess?), it’s my objective take having played it.

1 Like

Phase 2 wasn’t super fantastic, but I think phase 3 would be good if you had good prep for it; and I can admit I don’t feel we were prepped for it. The announcement and release for it was fairly sudden, which can be damaging for smaller guilds.

The end game pve has been fine this phase, and we were prepared in time to run it first lockout. It’s just the only thing they got right. I had two 50s day 1, so there went all my leveling prog. Prebis two days later. Raidlog time.

(We had 10 raiders when they announced P3 btw)

1 Like

All 55 of lava lash’s dedicated player base up in arms!

Recyclable, you’re a gem for testing this. Thanks.

Dear Dev, this isnt a solotion, i have played on crusader strike, and the server is ruined thanks to Soda, and Blizzard refusing to purge the gold sellers… its the reason i moved to lava lash… secondly… a PvE realm has a diffrent set of ToS, are the PvE players there going to follow the naming ToS ?

7 Likes

Thanks for the completely out of touch move blizzard. I’d rather cancel my sub than transfer to crusader strike, and Wild Growth is 10x more dead than Lava Lash, So It looks like I won’t be getting to see 60 in SOD after all.

7 Likes