Realm Connections -- August 27

#joinusblizzard

18 Likes

#joinusblizzard

17 Likes

Please merge Earthen Ring. We’re desperate for an economy and more guildmates for raiding and rping.

8 Likes

I am Brazilian and I don’t play in the Brazilian Realms, but I support this petition. It is so sad to login into Gallywix or Tol-Barad and see Stormwind empty. Brazilian players, mainly the Alliance players, deserve a big realm connection! Hopefully, you guys can make it!

#joinUsBlizzard

24 Likes

Please Blizzard, dont wanna see more friends going to NA servers hoping a mythic progression! :pensive:

#joinUsBlizzard

17 Likes

#joinusblizzard

14 Likes

The discussion on the Crushridge connected realms is basically the same: this is a nice change, but we need much more. This seems to do little to fix much of what we have concerns with. It will even out the A/H ratio, if you can believe wowprogress population numbers, but this still leaves us very low compared to so many others, and we’re already hurting from multiple guilds leaving the server.

6 Likes

I’m the RL in my guild, and I lost a lot of players that transfered to Azralon looking for some Mythic content…

We need to be heard! We need solution!

#joinUsBlizzard

18 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

I’m a brazilian and i’ve migrated to Stormrage due the lack of mythic content, i’ll be happy to come back to the brazilian servers after this connections.
#joinUsBlizzard

20 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

15 Likes

I believe it is past time for this to happen, but I do not know if this would be the best solution since there is no point in having a unified server if it is more than 6,800km away.

My sincere opinion: I believe that Blizzard has enough audiences in South America to financially maintain at least two servers here: one for those who speak Portuguese and the other for those who speak Spanish.

With the arrival of Shadowlands all we need is for it to make this infrastructure available here and provide the transfer of characters for those who want to bring their own, and for those who do not want to, level up their characters on the local server quickly in the new leveling system.

I doubt that current players will not switch servers. Who wouldn’t trade 160ms of latency for 40ms?

18 Likes

Yes! Please blizzard listen to us! Join the Brazilian servers!

12 Likes

Please, Blizzard, unite the servers NEMESIS, GOLDRINN, GALLYWIX AND TOL’BARAD, it is more and more difficult to play in them, mainly in the Alliance.

#joinUsBlizzard

13 Likes

Blizzard needs attention in the Brazilian realms, they are dying, without people without AH without players.

#joinUsBlizzard

16 Likes

#JoinUsBlizzard

We all need that! Please!!

13 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes