Realm Connections -- August 27

#joinUsBlizzard

Blizzard pay attention to Brazilian servers please !!!

13 Likes

I’d like to see us put in with realms that were once PVP… WM sucks sometimes on Kilrogg and I think a balance would make it better >.<

3 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

#JoinThemBlizzard

15 Likes

Blizzard please join brazillian servers our alliance is dying me and my brother migrate to Stormrage, our community is fighting for that, please considerate join NEMESIS, GOLDRINN, GALLYWIX AND TOL’BARAD, that would help a lot mainteining the healthy of our community.

For the Alliance !

#joinUsBlizzard

16 Likes

NEMESIS, GOLDRINN, GALLYWIX AND TOL’BARAD

#joinusblizzard

16 Likes

Blizzard, unite the Brazilian servers please!

#joinUsBlizzard

13 Likes

#joinusblizzard

15 Likes

We really need NEMESIS, GOLDRINN, GALLYWIX AND TOL’BARAD to be united, there is no way to play as Aliance in brazilian realms those days.

If people think that’s not their problem, brazilians are migrating to your servers because of that. I know you love us, so help us to play in our own realms :wink:

#helpusblizzard #joinusblizzard

16 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

12 Likes

Would really love to see Kilrogg connected to realms that previously were PVP. Fixing some of the unbalanced aspects of WM would be great

4 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

For the hordeee

Syl rules.

11 Likes

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

Gallywix and Goldrinn together with Nemesis/Tol Barad

#joinUsBlizzard

14 Likes

I really hope you are being careful with these connections so close to an expansion that could repopulate or even overpopulate many realms. Things like this can ruin launch days and it isn’t like your going to disconnect realms. No going back.

1 Like

#joinUsBlizzard

11 Likes

Brazilians pay like the north american players, what is the problem join us too?
#joinUsBlizzard

10 Likes

I like how my alt’s server (Blackrock) has been connected twice in the past month already. Yet my practically dead server (Detheroc) of my main hasn’t been connected since MoP where it got 5-6 other connections and still basically dead.

#joinusblizzard

12 Likes

MERGE NEMESIS, GOLDRINN, GALLYWIX AND TOL’BARAD!

#joinusblizzard

11 Likes