Really who even needs flying anymore?

So because we are on a public forum that yes obviously has bullies, that doesnt mean we should accept and encourage them like you, and yes you continously saying just debate with the a guy thats said NOTHING of importance just calling me names is insanity.

Please never ever ever reproduce id weep for your children having such a despicle human as a parent.

The word is despicable thanks.

you do realize by saying who needs flying anymore also applies to your precious dragon riding as well, anyone with a working brain knows this unlike all you pro dragon riders

1 Like

What benefit would that serve? Whatā€¦ theā€¦

ask blizzard, they already tried to get rid of flying once, only they know their true motives for gutting this once amazing game

I understand your enthusiasm for dragonriding, but why does it have to be one or the other? Why canā€™t we have both dragonriding and BC flying in the game? If you donā€™t like BC flying you can always use dragonriding.

2 Likes

You might want to rethink your ā€œadultā€ debating method. You are acting as trollish as anyone in this thread, it isnt convincing anyone that you have a well thought out opinion. If you feel like giving me a snarky response, dont bother. I dont really care.

It would benefit Ions ego a lot. There have been a lot of decisions coming from his office that havent benefited anyone.

2 Likes

I had to fly from Dalaran to Halls of Valor today. Even soar is boring in the old world. I hope they carry Dragon Riding onwards, otherwise itā€™s going to feel awful.

Itā€™s good that you enjoy Dragonriding, but why does regular flying need to be removed? Why not just have the option to do either?

3 Likes

I am not saying for it to be removed, I am hoping they carry it forward. AKA bring it to the old world and future expansions.

1 Like

This is exactly why they featured it in DF. Get a bunch of Dragon Flight to campaign against old flying as a way to get a narrative against flying. Why get rid of flying? Designing zones with no flying is cheaper. Why did they try to kill flying in WOD? Ion decided to kill it, and got very butt hurt when he was forced to walk that back.

1 Like

Yeah but they literally designed their largest zones with flying in mind this expansion, I donā€™t really see your point here.

I would love to see them go forward with both flying styles. I just dont trust them not to screw it up.

2 Likes

With all the ā€œissuesā€ legally speaking that have happened in Blizz over the past few years, do you really want to claim that that is an ā€œace legal departmentā€?

Lmao ā€œherp derp let me comment 5 times but i dont care herp derpā€

Keep lying to yourself you dont care mr judgemental. Get a life and touch grass a bit more if you care so little, the forums arent for people who dont care about game discussion.

Flying feels so slow and boring now to be honest. I wish they could add dragon riding mechanics to all flying mounts and give ground mounts abilities as well.

1 Like

Absolutely.

Otherwise, the settlement would have been exponentially larger than the insulting joke of $18 million.

~https://www.npr.org/2022/03/29/1089577389/judge-activision-blizzard-settlement-sexual-harassment

This has been discussed to death. Youā€™re a troll and we will get regular flying. You should be flagged.

1 Like