Really who even needs flying anymore?

I think it’s ok if old flying sticks around, but forever frozen in time. It’ll never see speed increases, new capabilities, etc — all that goes into dragonriding (which I think will become a larger “flight 2.0” system in time). Infinite hovering and alt-tab autopilot should’ve always had steep tradeoffs anyway just so they don’t render ground mounts irrelevant in flight-enabled zones, but that cat’s been out of the bag for over a decade, so the tradeoff can now between old flight and dragonriding instead.

2 Likes

But, how would I hover on my mounts in stormwind?

Cause dragonriding sucks.

1 Like

A life subsisting on the negative reactions of others sounds like a really bad life to me.

Anyways, I think that dragon riding is an excellent in-game mechanic and it’s already given me literal hours of enjoyment in game.

That said, old-school flying is so integrated into the game that I don’t think it could be removed, even if it ought to be removed, which it really doesn’t need to be removed. It’s great just the way it is.

Blizzard has put itself in a pickle (again) by creating a gameplay mechanic that is so good that they don’t dare take it away, but they might not be able to apply it to earlier or later content.

People need attention to survive. But if the only attention you can garner is negative attention, that’s worthy of some personal inventory.

1 Like

Ok there buddy, either join the serious conversation or grow up and leave. Dont have time for negative nancies and name callers like you. Parents must be so proud :roll_eyes:

Start a serious conversation and I’ll consider it.

Superman does

Sigh, people like you who only see the worst just make the world absolutely awful. Now let the big boys play since clearly you dont have the mental accuity to partcipate.

As someone who gets motion sickness with DR, NO. Give us a choice.

1 Like

Hard to understand people who decide they know what other people need or want.

4 Likes

You immediately resorted to name calling and an ad hominem attack. The ancient art of debate is dead in 2022.

1 Like

I mean i know you need food and water… hows that so hard to understand? Didnt think that was an other wordly concept.

Dragonriding is just more of the same, its like folks wouldnt be able to live in the future without it and its shine would wear off being next to that ugly boring old flying .

Yeah, you’ve convinced me you’re definitely not trolling…

/s

Debate did you see that guys messages on here… he hasnt offered anything but name calling, so yeah guess my bad for calling some guy out for harrassing me, thats what you stand for? Harrassment?

Thanks but i dont need someone who supports bullying and harrassments opinions. Go kick rocks.

Convince him logically that you know what’s best for…anyone other than yourself. Kick rocks? Good argument heh heh!

What am i supposed to debate him about his messages have been troll troll… troll troll troll… troll troll.

You’re special arent you maybe you two geniuses can “debate” bullying and harrassment with each other since you seem fine with it. Sad pathetic folk out there

dragonriding is only better in your mind

1 Like

Or anyone with a brain and one hand to fly faster and longer

You feel like my questions are bullying. Seems like questions anyone would ask about a blanket edict covering an important subject. You must know what General Discussion is like. Why would you expose yourself to that sort of questioning if you can’t stand the backlash?

I’m going to go kick some rocks while you compose your… response?

I hope :pray: :relieved: you never come back.