Really who even needs flying anymore?

Bots have what 15 seconds after a node is tapped to tap it themselves? People dragon riding will have exhausted a node long long before this supposed army of druids will even get there… all these arguments to delay a needed feature for disabled people just fall flat if they would just think about it for a second its infuriating x.x

1 Like

Bingo. Bots are dead and gone with normal flying compared to gathering while mounted for dragon riding.

Those bots would also have to spend time with specializations. I don’t see them doing that either.

Every attempt at an excuse has been shot down with facts. Normal flying doesn’t affect anyone. Both can live side by side.

4 Likes

Heck I’m glad people enjoy dragonriding so much and hope they get their request to have it added everywhere!

Just a severe lack of understanding that people requesting regular flight somehow want to put an end to the amazing thing they like so much. Race your dragons, hopefully it will be expanded and get leaderboards and all that fun stuff. It obviously has a future for people that can handle it.

1 Like

Whaaaat? You’re seriously pretending to be a victim?

How will you personally suffer if regular flying comes to The Dragon Isles?

Poor you. And I bet you have two good hands, don’t you?

Your Karma. Do not want.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You obviously didn’t read it, or what I linked since they say the same thing, and your post has a link to what I posted.

You should go check, mate.

Or maybe you just don’t understand why you no longer see multi boxers with a group of five doing the exact same thing?

1 Like

Arent you that racist guy who said all botters are chinese?
Bit ironic.

I was just saying. If i was disabled; I wouldnt make the larger population sacrifice anything and suffer me.

The sacrifice this time is to allow the botters in to ruin our economy via regular flying because these guys vomit anytime they fly on a dragon…

Lol no.

I was speaking of the country of China. There’s a difference, but I’m not surprised you’re confused when English clearly isn’t your first language, which is fine.

You’ve used, “suffer me.” More than once. Just curious, where are you originally from, and what’s your native language?

And YOU < The disabled community. No one else seems to be complaining other than the usual PvP griefers who don’t want easy escape for their prey.

And no one else is claiming they’ll “suffer” because bots “destroy the economy.”

You’re probably the kind of player who sees anyone else tagging a node as a bot.

1 Like

Troll is troll…

2 Likes

because motion sickness…motor skills…etc.
why remove something just because you dont like it?
Others do.

lmao…
I paid REAL $$$ for some of those mounts.
Christ i hate threads like this.
/muted

2 Likes

Mmm no. I prefer flying, and my flight form.

I logged in yesterday and never even went to the Dragon Isles. I needed a break from the mini game and whooshing around. When I get home I’m going to continue with my goblin/pirate rep saga. Dragon Isles can wait.

2 Likes

LOL thank god that’s gone for now. I always thougt that was weak. Just land and sit on your mount near the spawn point.

Sorry you are … ummm whats the word for someone who spends money on mounts… hmmm smart … no thats not it … intellegent … definitely not … oooh the opposite of those words actually works.

/muted

While I prefer dragon riding and it it’s super immersive aspects, i think having both systems in game is good, especially for those that don’t like DR.

4 Likes

They can get rid of flying when they get rid of pvp and mythic raiding. and vigor. adding df to low levels will ensure that they cant get glyphs, making leveling even more torture.

No. TBC Flight is entirely justified in its existence with its precision. Plus, I don’t want to ride a dragon.

3 Likes

If it gets them producing bigger zones and more lively zones that have all that nature and things around then sure. But I do see people who have that issue with motion sickness and they’d need to address that somehow and some other stuff but I really dig dragonriding.

That alone in these zones in particular make me enjoy myself.

I think keeping the rest of the mounts grounded feels bad but if they can adapt it later that would work good.

I feel though that we are too little, too late so to speak.

A lot of the player base is older, with disabilities etc and/or stuck in the old ways so they just want the easiest path from a to b.

But I really dig dragon riding, not gonna lie. The zones help though, they are newer graphics for the game, the look is grizzly hills and so forth and just feels like a continent and not boring chore, boring snore, broken isles.

1 Like

keep the old flying for older players, player that suffer motion sickness and players who just suck at dragonriding.

2 Likes

So because you cant have a serious discussion about a topic anyone that does is a troll? Stop the the name calling and harrassment and grow up a bit.

I’m sorry your bait is so obvious.

the whole vigor system is bad. my mount needs to be in better shape than i am, i don’t want to have to interact w a mini-game to travel.

2 Likes