Really who even needs flying anymore?

That’s exactly what you’ve done.

You :clap: can :clap: mine :clap: and :clap: herb :clap: while :clap: on :clap: your :clap: DR :clap: dragon :clap: which :clap: is :clap: twice :clap: the :clap: speed :clap: thereby :clap: rendering :clap: slow :clap: botters :clap: useless :clap:

WHO CAN’T GET ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY’RE TOO DAMN SLOW.

You still want to keep up this stupidity, eh? I only have one account, genius. Keep bullcrapping.

Says the one acting selfish and outright claiming they don’t care about people with disabilities. You’re the problem.

4 Likes

I mean think of it like jumping from horse and buggy to cars, but even more drastic like horse and buggy (old boring flying) to spaceship (dragonriding) … not everyones gonna adjust quickly but we arent the amish lets leave the horse and buggy behind.

Sorry, but I currently share the road with those horses and buggies where I live. So you’re wrong.

2 Likes

Yeah me too and they are from an age gone by our do.you just ignore the fact they hold up traffic whenever they are around. If you dont know that know you are straight bsing about being around the amish … build damn good sheds though

And again i said we are not the amish lets move ahead to the future

I wish people would stop trolling with this topic.

3 Likes

If they can adapt G.M.O.D. to dragon riding I’m in

1 Like

Nah its just botters like you complaining and posing as disabled or virtue signalling to further your own devious plans… typical.
No more Multiboxing druids blowing out the market. thank god.

Look buddy… 6 druids all going 310% speed… how does that compare to 1 person at 800% speed? 6 times 300 =??? you do the math genius… Multibotting will always be more efficient because they can just leave their computers on all day and multibot with a heap of characters…
you cant be this dumb.

ALSO>> this guy aint complaining about dragonriding. Hes playing counter strike and smoking people…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W_U0ditU90

How about just let people choose which method they like? Stop trying to take things out of the game others enjoy. How about that?

4 Likes

Whos trolling? What you got 500 mounts and you use them all gtfoh :rofl::rofl: sounds like you are the troll with that none sense.

Not all 500, but I do keep several of them on my favorites. And yes you are trolling with this topic.

Hooooow about no

This thread devolved quickly…
I’ll leave you trolls to your bridge. Cheers.

Ok there what is this the new troll tactic folks like you use? Just accuse others of being trolls… leave us adults to discuss this serious topic.

1 Like

LMFAO :dracthyr_lulmao:

Oh the troll is laughing and using emojis how quaint. Isnt that the definition of trolling adding nothing to the discussion? Sad

No, it’s just hilarious you talk about being an adult with that username.

1 Like

Regular flying is coming, the only people hurt by it not being added are those with a disability like me with vertigo. People with disabilities deserve to be able to fly like everyone else

3 Likes

They still exist right beside us, just like normal flying will later on as Ion said. Deal with it.

Once again showing your true colors of acting disrespectful towards people with disabilities, selfish, lying and completely ignoring everything said to you.

Cut the bad faith strawman lies and learn to read. You deserve zero time or respect. Good riddance.

Because you’re acting ignorant, disrespectful to people with disabilities and making poor arguments when WE’RE GETTING NORMAL FLYING ANYWAY. Stop trying to delete stuff from the game and learn to be open minded.

This thread is just a dumpster fire of ignorance and selfishness.

3 Likes

Hmmmm im thinking you dont know where this name comes from. I take it from a kurt vonnegut novel called cat’s cradle. Maybe read a book then we can start once again talking like adults. Typical to get on my name though.

Clever way around the username rules by using a scientist’s name.