Really? No Flying in next patch?

About Blizz and

flying… ya you betcha.

That isn’t what you’ve said in the past.

something that you’ve wholeheartedly supported

I’m not being petty. I’m asking for their rules to be applied equally.

1 Like

Quote for me where I said it was a necessity. Thst we absolutely need it and it should definitely be in the game. I’ll wait.

Show me where I’ve supported it. I’ll wait for that too.

All I did was give facts on its existence. That’s not opinion one way or the other. Nor support.

You’re acting petty and terrible.

You deserve zero time or respect ever again. So don’t even bother trying to find those quotes that don’t exist or that you try to twist into something else. I won’t be acknowledging ever again your posts. Have the day you deserve.

I played classic more than i care to admit, it was the height of the pandemic and i made that grind to r14. I hardly raided for the very reason everyone was just a sweaty try hard spending more time gaining all buffs and logging out. i wanted to play the game, not gather buffs for hours then log out and wait to lose them all when i ripped threat because i got a few too many crits in a row.

Don’t get me wrong r14 was full of try hards too, but atleast i got to play the game. I lasted till tbc till about mags lair, which is when i stopped, because of the same sweaty try hard stuff that was going on.

Now here she sits at level 70, still in her spellfire set that i made at the start, with matching shoulders from the black morass. Guild is also dead that she is in.

1 Like

I just want dragonriding in all areas. It’s superior in every way.

3 Likes

What is your major malfunction?

I love DR myself, why can’t we just let people talk? You don’t need to be this person.

2 Likes

And that’s fine… as long as I get my regular flying in the Dragon lands

2 Likes

So many karens in the world.

It is a video game. If you dont like how the people that own it made it… guess what don’t play it.

Too many feelings in this world. I dont like it they need to change it for me. QQ some more.

Take some friendly advice. If you enjoy the “GAME” play it. If you don’t find something else you enjoy you will eventually feel better about life.

P.S… not replying to anyone in particular just people that cry the game needs to change for them to be happy.

3 Likes

The races have shown it works. It should be enabled everywhere and allowed to stand on its own.

There should be no flight restrictions for either form of flight anywhere at this point.

10 Likes

Agreed. Let people choose.

8 Likes

Are you guys so afraid that some people might not like Dragonriding that you have to make regular flying a grind just try and keep people using Dragonriding? Tell the Dev team it’s ok to create something not everyone likes, I’m sorry if it hurts their poor little feelings that not everyone likes Dragonriding and they need to gate regular flying, but all they are doing now is continuing to breed resentment towards them with this.

11 Likes

They still need to fix the skyboxes, which is what they’re working on now.

You’d rather the previois expansions then where we had to ride ground mounts for two patches??

DF gives you faster flying out of the box, takes minimal effort to max vigor, gain rep and finish zone quest chains. But you want to scream over an achievement to fly slower… dont let the echo chamber you’re raging into damage your hearing.

You’re going to look hella dope hovering in valdrakken

Whats even more amazing pathfinder can be a hard pass and we can still fly - outstanding!

5 Likes

Even though I have all the mounts available to me in a few weeks or so after they unlock the requirements for it. I will still be using dragonriding because its the smartest way to travel this xpac.

1 Like

No hover, though, is there?

Hover is golden. I would pay a million gold just for that, account wide.

Also, achievements are also gold.

Win win.

2 Likes

Which took place in areas we were already in for several years … so no, not “day one.”

Do you see my point now? An EXTREMELY small percentage of players had enough gold back then so there was still a gate you had to overcome. Except now, since there’s so many people who have millions of gold across multiple characters, it would no longer be an adequate time gate unless they made it so prohibitively expensive casual players would never be able to afford it.

If you were that slow at obtaining the gold, it was effectively the same thing.

Yeah, spare me your “apologetic” condescension. Been playing Wow since the stress test Beta. I was one of those that would shut the anti flight morons with god-awful excuses and shoddy “you can fly over everything!” logic. You wanna look like a smarmy douche, be my guest.

1 Like

Starts setting out machine parts , nuts and screws around trap .

1 Like

You mean you are crying that you can’t old world fly in dragonflight because your scripts dont work with dragonriding to auto fly to gathering nodes or grind spots for bots?

Cause let me tell you, if you add old world flying to dragonflight you’ll just get conga lines of bots flying on gryphons everywhere with mining scripts. The teleport node bots get banned too quickly so they resort to doing the flying bots because it looks more natural lol

1 Like

What do you mean “if”? It’s in 10.2.

1 Like

The pathfinder listed on wowhead is not hard. Exploration, main story and the 5 main reps to renown 15. I have it done and I am ultra casual.

2 Likes

I feel like a lot of you are forgetting that the new faction is a part of the renown bit