Really? No Flying in next patch?

Sendryn go back to your gold pile and sit on it lmao ur being just as much of an instigator every time this happens

4 Likes

I certainly hope that after this expansion that dragonriding is locked behind the same restrictions as normal flying.

4 Likes

Is that a dragon joke? :thinking:

1 Like

Yep /10charizardlimit

1 Like

It’s not. It’s all of the main campaigns and renown to 15.

I certainly hope people stop being so petty over a video game. Sheesh.

what will be funny is that players hate having to do the pathfinder to get the old flying back.
will cheer when players have to do the dragonflight in the old zones

Ok that was funny.
:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

:dracthyr_love_animated: Love ya Sendryn, but I giggled at that ngl.

1 Like

So next expansion are we gonna have to wait til patch 2 to unlock “Skyfinder” for dragonriding and then in patch 3 “Pathfinder” for air swimming?

2 Likes

Hopefully it wont be required for either in the future

4 Likes

while this pathfinder requirements is a pain to do most of the players should have done everything
only thing they would need to do is the new faction and explore new zones

I guess you know the same fun that Blizzard claims to know…

This is fantastic news. Can’t wait to use all of my mount again. I don’t mind dragonriding when it’s the mini game, but not as my only real means of travel.

While I prefer Dragonriding for traveling, it’s kind of a pain when mining or herbalism. It’ll be nice to finally have regular flying for when I just want to roam around mining and picking flowers.

1 Like

So you’re locking regular flying (a slower, apparently less desirable mode of travel) behind a Pathfinder achievement that requires the player to essentially “finish” the xpac? Like regular flying is some “privilege” this time around (I can tell most people think it’s not)? This is just bizarre thinking.

For a player who has issues with DR due to motion sickness, arthritis, or other physical issues, or for a player who just doesn’t care for it as a regular gameplay mode of travel, Blizzard is saying “We don’t care; you must complete the xpac, raise all of the faction renown, etc. to be able to then play the game the way you’d like.”

Think about that: these are players who have likely been playing less, or not at all (maybe not even subbed), and haven’t done a lot, or any, of that. And yet, to unlock the ability to play the game in a manner that works for them, they have to do Pathfinder (using a mode of travel that is either difficult to impossible, or simply undesirable for whatever reason), to, again, unlock a slower, apparently less desirable, mode of travel. It’s just ridiculous.

When is the war on regular flying going to end? And if Blizzard is going to lock regular flying behind idiotic requirements, DR better get the same treatment next expac. But yeah, we all know it won’t.

Regular flying should just be unlocked, with no requirements at all. Seriously, what’s next? Is Blizzard going to try to put the entire mount genie back in the bottle, and require everyone to walk everywhere in new xpacs until some list of chores is done? I know that’s hyperbole, but still, with all of the mind-boggling decisions Blizzard makes, I feel like it could almost be a thing.

12 Likes

For “redacted” sake…freaking realy …
Who has the “redacted” for pathfinder

2 Likes

I’m very pleased to be wrong. I’m still confident that the pathfinder will be needlessly complicated, but I’m open to being proven wrong there as well.

1 Like

if you have been doing every thing up to now you should only have the new are to explore and the faction to renown 15

1 Like

Oh joy. Pathfinder again. Because my mounts unfortunately forgot how to flap their wings and fly…again…as they do frequently.

1 Like

Ah yes, the requirements of “do all the leveling and ZC campaigns, and reach 15 with all renowns” are incredibly strenuous.

1 Like

My highest renown is only 8, meh it is what it is…but to time gate Slower flying with pathfinder is typically blizzard