Really? No Flying in next patch?

My choice would be.
Pizza.
Pineapples.
Ham.
Bacon.

1 Like

if true…

one of these dudes had the game rise to 12 million.

the other side of the fence…had drops so bad they stopped showing sub data.

Winner…metzen.

Wait a minute…pathfinder for a slower version of flying? What in the world…

6 Likes

I had a weird one when I was like 9 or something, that started me down the path of trying weird/new noms:
Pizza.
Shrimp.
Artichoke Hearts.

So amazing.

1 Like

You should only need 15 Renown on one character.

I mean, I’m good with it. I need that hover back, yo.

1 Like

I know I’m just talking about getting to 15 renown in the first place. I swap a lot around on alts and I know I’m not the only one who does this - it would just make it a lot easier/convenient to reach 15 renown if the progress was shared across characters

3 Likes

I just think it’s really dumb to make a slower version of traversal gated behind stuff. I’m not even a hovering flight fan and prefer dragonriding better it just seems absurd to make something that is a downgrade an achievement award.

3 Likes

If you mean 15 Renown with different factions on different characters then yes I hope it will be too.

Why are you against options? not everyone plays as you do.

Are you against other people having cheese on their hamburger? No? Then why do you even care if they implement it or not, if you are not going to bother with it?

Like… wat?

3 Likes

Bro…I don’t think you get it. I’m not against regular flying being added. I just think that it being locked behind pathfinder is stupid.

4 Likes

Lady, I know you don’t get it.

What do you even care? Don’t do it if you don’t want to.

Or, are you just kvetching to kvetch? Because, honey, I am right here for it. This witch will dance for a few more minutes.

3 Likes

???

Are you just trolling? I’m just saying that I believe that logically a downgrade in flying being locked behind path finder is silly and arbitrary, it serves no purpose and in 10.2 people should just have the option to choose whether they wish to dragonride or regular fly from the get go. What is the problem you have with this complaint exactly?

4 Likes

i just got dragonfarts 2 months ago take it real casual just got all 11 characters to 70 one week ago highest renown level 6;

2 Likes

Go burn in another fire, witch

1 Like

This is a video game. Everything about it is silly and arbitrary. Like… have you ever even played WoW before? It’s got jokes everywhere in it.

Again, none of this does.

So - how long have you played WoW? Do you know the dev defense against why they had not intro’d flying in the past? Because that is your answer.

No, I am trying to knock some sense into your head.

3 Likes

2 Likes

wow muffins dispensing truth pills here.

2 Likes

Skill issue, ngl

I really think that he is against the achievement, tho. Maybe he think its fair that you could fly on your regular mount as soon as 10.2 drops?

1 Like

Ok, time for Muffin to go and get more rest. You all hold the fort down.

4 Likes