Really? No Flying in next patch?

i thought holinka left several years ago.

1 Like

you cant just stick him in that title, longdale the director of classic even said its an understatement what that title is for metzen hes actually literally like managing wow now

1 Like

apparently from Belluar’s sources (yes i know people dislike youtube / twitch people) there are 2 design idea’s crashing against each other, the tradition of warcraft and its warlike nature backed by chris Metzen and him having a heavy hand in how the game is being designed and the devs who came into the team after he left and want a more peaceful / united front without petty faction conflict, and from what belluar’s sources claim to say chris metzen’s idea’s are winning out pissing off a lot of current game devs.

idk dont watch bellular but most devs operate as teams.

2 Likes

He left like somewhere 1-4 months ago (middle of the year) to join Ghostcrawler in making his new company / mmo project after leaving riot and their mmorpg project.

1 Like

good, honestly chris made warcraft what it is they should pipe down and earn that paycheck

cali rent aint paying itself

1 Like

didnt an old wow dev leave and start rift? look how that turn out. idk might not end well.

i joined on the last patch of wotlk and ghostcrawler left like in cata / mists and had a super hate stick for paladins. My main up till bfa and thinking about remaining. So i have a unsavory bias towards the dude who’s design idealogy made ret paladins pretty bad from cata-WoD

he hated hunters too. so many nerfs in wrath.

yeah he was a warlock main, the class that in itself never had a bad expansion / patch. A specific spec may be bad but the class always had a superior spec through out the games life time.

then why he nerf destruction?

I can’t recall destruction ever performing poorly since mist of pandaria but i could be wrong. But wasn’t destruction meta for locks in vanilla, BC, and wrath?

Ghostcrawler definitely took a beating but he still kept posting.

yeah ion abandoned twitter, the forums and deleted his gurgthock character or hid it

any lead dev who is the face of their dev team is gonna take a beating Every pvp change that people didn’t like holinka was the strawman to burn, just like any bad decision in retail its Ion’s fault and no one elses >_>

after his arcane shot change for hunters and subsequent response…not gonna say anymore.

big fat oof. As much as i dislike the raid focus of the game and dislike wow raiding in general as well as a lot of things he handled. No one should be harassed like that. People are awful >.<

It’s pretty easy to stop that by making it impossible to change in flight. There are things you can’t do in flight.

But why would it matter? You can dismount during flight right now and fall to your death, and I don’t see anybody calling for restrictions because of that.

Actually there is a option in the settings to disable the ability to dismount yourself while flying cause people did complain about that.

I hate pathfinder.

3 Likes