Really? No Flying in next patch?

while that list is old it might not be updated yet
they are going off the same skeletons atm

2 Likes

There isn’t even a balance issue.

Its…slower. Some dude wants the old way, they go slower. they are gimping themselves.

OMG they wll num lock fly. Yes, they will. Slower…Nodes races to pick more will be won by the dragonflight users.

And some like me will cruise along slow as hell also happy. See on lesser used chars in wrath I don’t even have artisan flying. I get where I need to be. eventually. I can live with that. it saves 4500 gold lol.

2 Likes

WoW development has had the trend of removing options and creating arbitrary restrictions that players must work around. That’s what you’re seeing in this conversation. Every QoL improvement comes with a monkey’s paw that makes it inconvenient and/or distasteful.

4 Likes

pathfinder ?
wtf ?
that is the dumbest thing to do, you people seriously have a problem…
another dumb ion idea?

5 Likes

who flagged the OP lmao

2 Likes

tbh the only monky paw i see is that its not a toggle on the options / settings or somewhere else instead of a npc. But then again that could cause bugs / crashes if people would to swap while in mid flight. Seems like talking to an npc is just the easiest version and we may get it to where its a toggle like being able to swap talents where ever we want.

Plus I don’t think every mount will get dragon flying so you may able to do both unless your favorite mount is one shrug i don’t get why people dislike a faster form of travel but more power to em i guess.

i call them the dragonflight brigade. although i remember the op he has a history of troll threads so…idk.since i distinctly remember someone with this exact name posting quite awhile ago.

2 Likes

Perfect example of why Dev’s almost NEVER post here anymore.

1 Like

Immature people who can’t tolerate a differing opinion / perspective from their own. Children / man-child. He didn’t violate anything on the ToS / Code of Conduct so a flagging shouldn’t of happened, but people feel the need to bully / openly be hostile to opinions they dislike on the internet instead of ignoring it or debating why they think said opinion is wrong.

7 Likes

Dragonriding is the future.
Everything should be dragon riding.

Dragon riding should be the default flying.

Old flying should be removed.

the anti old flyers are out in full force now huh
the quote is your answer

2 Likes

Never completely remove things, give options / toggles. Old flying has a use of profession / node grinding or “afk” travel.

2 Likes

It’s the dragonriding cult. I’m guessing it will be unflagged in the morning.

1 Like

especially that blue post in it with announcement. lol anti flyers getting owned by blues in this thread.

3 Likes

Reminds me of the saying “don’t shoot the messenger, shoot the person who sent the messenger”. Forum mods / Game masters are just the delivery man, they didn’t make the decision, they just tell us what the devs decided to do, yet people either can’t tell the difference or believe that every blue post has the power to make any change within the game they desire.

-edit: was wrong blue posts are game devs in this thread, used to only seeing forum moderator blue posts.

uhm actually. points at the blues tag that guys not just a cm.

3 Likes

they are actually literally a dev

2 Likes

Your fast… beat me to it. :rofl:

1 Like

Ah my mistake, so it seems. But one developer doesn’t have full say, i’m pretty sure the final say is Ion and i think his profile pic is of cthun?

If they are allowed to post to the forums official updates, they are probably really high up the chain.

2 Likes