Really bro?

Okay Boomer…
It appears you have a reading comprehension problem.
Nowhere in my post is there crying…
There are facts posted with links to back it up.
Then light-hearted comical responses…

So this means you are happy with the state of warriors and totally not crying about the rough spot they are in right now?

Have fun being bitter.

You sound like a wonderful human being.

You are the textbook example why nobody likes boomers

Who even says Boomer still? That’s so 2021… Get with the times. Kekw :rofl:

3 Likes

This was a fun light-hearted comical thread and you had to come along and spew your boomer vile all over it.

Don’t you have a bingo You need to be at?

Listen… I’m sorry the world has failed you… maybe in your next life you will get to enjoy the finer things… Now if you’ll excuse me I have some white sneakers to break in at the mall…

2 Likes

A nice brisk walk to break in those New Balances that were on sale last week.

I broke mine in yesterday at our “mosey around the mall” senior meet ups once a month. Watch out for escalator scuffing!

1 Like

I got two pair!! Why not? I have a platinum card! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Why don’t you two use your Boomer power and have Blizzard buff my warrior.
Instead of trying to convince me to hang in there in one day when I’m 65 my warrior will finally be competitive.

OH! and think of all your rewards points from that!

1 Like

No, it was a cry thread. Just like every post you make.

2 Likes

Ere we go. Another warrior whinge thread.

1 Like

nah man, it’s a light hearted thread with OP just insulting people and being passive aggressive. Just be nice(but also rude) and it’ll be fine.

obligatory, “okay boomer”

I think there’s going to be quite a few disappointed Warriors “later on”.

We’re already closing in on mid expansion. Most of us already hitting original ToGC levels of gear - and Arp Soft cap. We’ve closed the gap - around 15% off the rest off the pack as opposed to 30% but we are barely shifting in terms of relative ranking. By this gear point (toc level gear) it was predicted that Fury would be a high B, low A tier. Instead we are low B, high C tier.

We are getting better but the gains aren’t as fast as were expected.

Other classes are also holding their leads better than expected - all this is relative to other classes.

The only Warriors that will be doing top tier dps in ICC will be those in good guilds getting fast kills while rocking both DBW and Shadowmourne. The rest will be solid mid tier.

Good luck getting prio on Shadowmourne btw.

Not saying all this to get buffs btw. Just to point out that there’s a few inflated expectations out there that will be disappointed. Warriors will do okay and the worst is behind us. But don’t expect to be regularly topping meters without Shadowmourne and DBW and fast kills. If you love playing the class and have a solid raid spot then life’s good the further into the expansion we get, but it’s never going to be fotm in WoTLKC.

This is what my guess has been too.

I just don’t think warriors will scale as high as people expected.

By the time ICC is out fury gonna be so far behind, kind of like how ret is too far behind for their 2pc t10 to matter

Yeah, we’re not going to be bad by the end of the game. But there’s no way we’ll end up the undisputed kings of ICC (which some were and still are predicting).

If players are holding on for that … well they should probably consider other options.

Some people enjoy playing the meta and that’s cool. This is not the class you are looking for.

But if you enjoy the play style and don’t mind not being first every time - keep at it.

1 Like

I’m going to be the king of ICC.

Fire mages are taking over

1 Like

So, typical. Boomers will all be gone and people will still be saying this. … It’s like gen X never existed :frowning:

1 Like

ARP hard cap is when warriors came online, as well are combat rogues and ferals. Soft cap is trash tbh.

Softcap just comes down to rng.
Arp and Weapon damage have a tight relationship with Fury dps. It’s not just the Arp hardcap - you need the hardest hitting weapons as well. Thus DBW and Shadowmourne. If you have both and fast kills to improve rng related benefits then yeah, you will be competing on some fights for the top spots. But if not you won’t. It’s just how the class is.

But the thing is - the spec will be okay and currently it is viable - not good but getting better. There’s no reason not to play it if you enjoy it and already have a guild spot playing Fury. But I wouldn’t reroll to Fury expecting to be breaking logs in ICC. Just don’t expect to be guaranteed top of the pops.

As with everything in the meta crazy classic franchise, the problems will be with expectations rather than actual performance.

On one hand we have people that have literal phobias about people stacking Warriors for ICC, and on the other hand there are people playing Warriors with seriously unrealistic expectations on how they will perform. The data doesn’t back these views up. The early predictions were about 10% off the mark, which given how tightly packed all the specs will be is quite a bit.

1 Like