Really bro?

Ask your selves. “Am I having fun?”.

If the answer is "no"then move on.

If the amswer is “yes”. Then what is the issue?

“Really bro?”

Your link actually proves my point The warriors are at the bottom with everyone’s WORST OFFSPEC…

I was responding to Ohdin who keeps lying about fury being lower than ret.

1 Like

YOU said they were worse than rets and the logs prove you wrong.
Own it or gtfo.

I never want to said that so nice try at gaslighting…

Paladin’s already have a s tier tank and s tier healing they should be at the bottom of everyone…

Warriors have c tier tank E tier DPS

Yup. OP keeps lying. Bad at life and bad at WoW.

Gaslighting, eh?

It’s not gaslighting when you’re telling the truth

For Thorim and other hardmodes, I’ve picked up Divine Guardian and Vindication, along with Improved Might (since the Warriors can’t be bothered to pick up utility/debuffs, even though they claim to wish to bring it :roll_eyes: :smiley:)

My DPS has suffered as a result, but it was a worthy trade. 2 of the 3 abilities make Thorim much more easy to manage and make him essentially farmable for 2/5 of my BIS.

One of the new warrior recruits, in the meantime, is providing excellent DPS, though I still barely beat him on cleave fights, and can somewhat keep up with him on single target.

From the example above, I’d say Fury Warriors should be happy. I’m no 100% parselord by any means, but Fury Warriors have a chance to pull ahead of us, and Ret Paladins have a choice to max their DPS or provide group utility that guarantees us a raid slot.

Literally nobody said that, we all knew warrior was going to suck until late game “TOGC Gear and above”.

Warrior is fine right now, they are starting to creep up the list and will continue to do so for the rest of this phase, and they will skyrocket in TOGC Heroic gear.

I wouldn’t bet on that. TOGC Heroic gear is just not going to be a big enough item power increment.

It’ll smooth out the gains we’re already making and we’ll be solid middle of the pack in ToGC I reckon - which is fine no? Middle’s not bad. The fights are also pretty favourable to melee compared to many of the Ulduar fights. So, while we probably won’t “skyrocket” we will make solid improvements.

1 Like

Imagine being op for 4 years straight. Then finally seeing what Druids go through :wink:

Literally everyone was saying that

Imagine not playing warrior for vanilla and TBC, then being denigrated for warriors of past expansions while you’re in WoTLK.

Almost has an allegory to another ‘class’ issue in the world today.

2 Likes

So Wrath warriors are not accountable for past expansions, but Prot Paladins should be nerfed for a buff to Ret paladins that they did not ask for, and does not affect them?

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Someone clearly hasn’t heard of dual spec. It’s a neat thing that came out suuuuper recently.

And that’s what people have been saying since prepatch.
Ulduar is when they start climbing out of the bottom (which they have) and TotGC is when they start to really shine (though still probably just A-tier).
S-tier will be ICC.
So far they are progressing as predicted.

It’s often times not a choice that you get to make, but one that is decided for you which is ok. I will eventually get to a point where I can play AM spec for Algalon and be able to play the spec that maximizes my DPS instead of my utility. Offering that utility definitely helps you secure a raid spot. I don’t think any ret that was unwilling to have a DSac spec at Ulduar release had an enjoyable time finding a decent raiding guild.

Paladins were pretty awful in vanilla. Nobody wanted them in raids except for MT healer. I’m actually happy to see the class shine now.
All these folks complaining about paladins being s-tier tanks/healers probably didn’t play vanilla.