Really bro?

Someone who misquotes others in childish rebuke for not being able to flesh out an argument.

Irony
10char

Which part didn’t I flesh out, go on. You can explain yours while I explain mine. Let’s take the psych professor’s help.

Honest question for you, Blade, before I get to bed:

If you could write up to three points that would make it to patch notes to improve the issues you currently see with the situation, what would that look like? What would you have Blizzard do if they agreed to this short wish list?

2 Likes

Wait… you didn’t have an argument, you just spent the whole time warping what I said into something you wanted me be saying.

I had plenty of arguments, they were just so clearly articulated that you didn’t misinterpret what I said.

I’ve supposedly misinterpreted your point. Then you decided to not elaborate for my understanding and resorted to childish misquotes and claims “Well you’re not going to accept my argument so I won’t give it” < paraphrasing here.

I haven’t thought that far ahead, I’m more in the domain of demonstrating there is an issue with prot paladins being two tiers ahead of the next tank for the rest of the expansion.

I’d want to know that is demonstrated before getting into the nitty-gritty of balance patching details.

Well, please give it some thought and get back to me. I’d be curious to see what you come up with when I wake up. :+1:

I’m basically asking it from the position that I’m willing to temporarily suspend my own opinions/judgments of the current state of affairs and accept your premise for the purposes of your proposed changes.

2 Likes
  1. Increase Divine Protection’s CD to the % based equivalent of Shield Wall (they’re 50% and 60% respectively while being a 2min vs 4min CD with talents [or 3mins and 5mins normally]). The Paladin talent for this ability is also a greater % CD than it is for shield wall, while also provided 4% stamina so this should be accounted for.

As it stands, given the damage mitigation, Divine Protection should be on a 4.16minute cooldown to be equivalent to Shield Wall.

1. Create a secondary taunt for both Druid and Warrior (Druid could be Faerie Fire or Feral Charge potentially, Warrior could be Heroic Throw). This wouldn’t completely be equivalent as both Paladin taunts are on far lower CDs, plus one taunts 2 targets. However Warrior does get mocking blow so that brings us up to three taunts overall.

2. Have Druids able to AoE better, possibly adding another target to Swipe in order to maintain threat across bigger groups. I’m hopelessly unaware of how DKs work but I’m fairly certain they suffer from AoE threat as well given me dpsing as fury with DKs as tanks. Greater consideration could be given to this for them.

3. Reduce Shield Block with talents to 30s CD. It makes no sense Paladin gets a consistent uptime of blocks on such a short CD. This would at least allow Warriors to have 20s of free mitigation time and 10s of blocking available.

4. Ardent Defender probably needs an equivalent for all classes but I’ll leave it at the first four for now.

A lot of it could come down to kill time, cleave, skill, ect… But yes, a lot of scaling too. My point is only the way he said it is disingenuous.

I’m gonna translate what I’ve already into another language since apparently you are having a hard time with english.

Diz o cara fazendo suposições sobre algo que está sendo dito, já te disse que não tenho nada a defender e você está lendo demais. Você não ouviu. Você fez parecer que eu disse algo que não disse. Você já provou meu ponto sobre si mesmo.

Snarky way of not replying to the basic question, got it.

There is nothing to answer… you thought too much into it and got in your own head. I ain’t taking the blame for your confusion or lack of understanding.

You wanted to tell Warriors to screw off because of two past expansions. If there’s another meaning please let me know.

If that’s what you wanna believe, who am I to argue?

Blizzard you NEED create a system to give the blue parsing warriors a DPS increase.

Oh you again on about your silly parses. It’s okay dude, every one thinks you’re awesome because you parse … You can go to bed now and sleep easy lol.

Edit: That was unnecessary of me. But it does seem that you like to “parse bomb” conversations. It’s not relevant to the discussion. Not all of us are motivated in this topic by parsing and frankly not all of us are as fixated on it as you seem to be. If you have a point, make the point. “You’re a blue parser” is not a point. It just reads like a thinly veiled gloat.

3 Likes

I’m not a dog I can’t understand dog speak.

Any translators?

I’ll put it simples like: don’t be a douche - if you have something to contribute to the actual discussion do so. But no-one cares about your parse.

1 Like

I’m not motivated enough to play the game well and because of my lack of motivation you NEED to buff my class.

WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR THE BLUE PARSING WARRIORS BLIZZARD? DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT THE LAMENTATIONS OF THESE BRAVE SOULS?
IT’S AN OUTRAGE, A SCANDAL!