Really bro?

If you think you’re going to somehow ‘win’ the argument by misquoting me after the lackluster discourse you had earlier you got another thing coming.

Ironic you’re insulting me while behaving like a child.

1 Like

Well… sounds just like you.

Just sounds like he has a skirt wearing paladin sized chip on his shoulder from vanilla.

GOI. Get Over It. Every class should have a viable spec. If Ret needed a buff great but maybe let’s have a look at the claims of other classes.

Maybe they have a claim and maybe they don’t. But the book was opened up for Ret and it’s patently wrong to close it on everyone else.

2 Likes

I didn’t play a warrior in vanilla. I already stated that in this thread.

Edit: Nor TBC for that matter. I made this warrior in prepatch (so technically TBC I guess)

The misquoting is pretty gross, tbh. It wasn’t right when he was (indirectly) doing it to you, you shouldn’t engage in it either. If the conversation has broken down to that point, better to just disengage.

1 Like

I didn’t misquote him.

No chip. He’s just a man-child putting words in my mouth, so I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine.

He needed a taste of his own medicine. I don’t regret it at all. I’m having fun!

Putting words in your mouth?

I asked you to defend your invocation of other expansions relative to current warrior balance which you still haven’t done. All you did was disparage my inference and left it at that. Then you started editing quotes of me to make me sound how you’d prefer I sounded.

Edit: Again, I never misquoted you.

1 Like

He never said they should be underpowered. You indirectly misquoted him. I’m not as concerned with who has the better point here. It’s just gross behavior.

1 Like

Okay well, I think we can all agree the buff to Ret wasn’t overpowered but it did open up the wider discussion about Balance for other specs and classes?

I think the cases needed to be heard and considered. I don’t think the warrior case is strong right now personally. It was but isn’t. But druids have an interesting case … So do hunters.

3 Likes

That’s what an inference is. I asked him to tell me what his implication was by that comment and he started spouting off “You’re just going to listen to your narrative” etc. then started editing quotes of me.

It’s not a misquote. In fact I directly put quotation marks around what he said versus what I said.

1 Like

:rofl:
10char

Agree. If Wrath Classic is going to be “some changes,” let’s at least do it right and bring up the bottom. The top is fine, afaic.

1 Like

You’ve truly descended into ridiculousness Gwen.

Says the man-child who is making assumptions about one thing being said, I told you already I had nothing to defend and you are reading too much into. You didn’t listen. You made it out to be I said something that I didn’t. You proved my point already about you.

You reserved your defence. Then you descended into rhetoric of “well you’re just going to listen to your own narrative” and started misquoting me with edits.

You’re still welcome to tell me what you meant by that comment and how it was different, comparatively to what I inferred.

No way you aren’t a :troll:

I’ve nothing to explain or defend. You read too much into it and that’s on YOU.

Reminds me of what my psych professor told me when I was young and still in college about conflict resolution…

Both sides should try to make the case of the other in a way that the other person agrees is accurate to what was claimed. This avoids misrepresentation/distortion of the argument so real understanding can take place.

I doubt you guys would do that, but I imagine the discussion would be more productive if you at least didn’t warp what the other was telling you.

1 Like

Well I think that finalises it, you don’t want to explain your reasoning because I got it right. You think warriors should get a rough deal because they were strong in vanilla and TBC.

Nevermind I didn’t play warrior in either.

Who am I to disagree with what you think is reality?