REAL backpacks lol

You can get a backpack running Visions.

Maybe they will add more models in the future: maybe related to Archaeology or other professions…

It would be weird for a backpack to drop from a Boss since it is not part of a optimal armor set: it must be annoying as hell to fight with a backpack.

On the other hand, my Sinstone is floating and does not affect my movement.

1 Like

I quite like that idea actually. There should be more profession related transmogs in general.

1 Like

yeah…I didnt run much in that direction in BFA. I HATE that stinking expansion with a passion. lol. Not worth it.
Again…my curiosity with this is that theyve proven to us that they know we want packs. If we didnt…and if they didnt know…why add them at all in SLs? Literally.

I dont remember anyone in here the last 3 years “hey bliz…I’d like a ROCK on my back. could you make me one?” lol.

The two they gave us are both hooks.
One was to get people like me who HATED BFA to maybe suffer thru it for a single stinking pack mog. Aint gonna happen. I’ll unsub first. lol.
The second is a RAF joke that, if memory serves, you get after something like a year of the second sub being active, lol. $180 for a mog? Not happening either. lol.

So then they make me a rock for my ‘backpack’ this expansion.
They literally take the time and put in the the time (which apparently is so horribly man hour intensive according to a few posters in this thread LMAO) to make us packs…but Im Venthyr. I got a rock. lol. Not a pack. A rock. lol.
I wonder why oh why that would possibly irritate a player, lol?

I made ex my wife one of her family favorites for dinner one evening. Cincinnati chili. They love the stuff. Got the recipe from her dad. It turned out great.
She came home, was so happy about it and we had a great evening.
Oh wait…thats NOT what happened. lol.
She came in, saw it and for whatever reason exploded into a schizo rage fit that nearly ended up in me leaving and filing divorce.
The point?
Sometimes you expect one thing and you get something entirely different.
When I heard there were ‘backpacks’ this expansion I expected a Back PACK, lol.
I got a ROCK. :laughing:

Nothing is ever heard in any way unless Blizzard sees a way to profit with it, otherwise you can be polite or a dick about anything and it’ll be equally ignored.

1 Like

Many people enjoyed visions and also enjoy mog collecting. They were happy to get something they liked for doing something they liked. Your characterization of this option is ridiculously egocentric.

I’ve tried some truly awful Crown variations just because they had a neat bag :joy:

Can never have too many dice bags… or too many dice, unfortunately :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m curious if they just sell the bags… they would make a fortune.
Also… just stick with the basics… variations are always hit or miss.

The hits make it worth it though. I had a salted caramel one that was just chef’s kiss

I think having a Sloth riding on your :sloth: back would fit your rugged outdoorsy theme!

2 Likes

:+1: :laughing:
well, that’d be more appropriate than a rock lol

1 Like

I agree! :grin:

1 Like

I’ve wanted an adventurer backpack for a long time. When the Wrathion one dropped I got it ASAP. I tried to make it work with several mogs and it never really did (is it the black flap? the red gem? just the clunky sizing of it?). The RAF one looks much better but I’m not dropping $180 for a backpack mog.
I’ve changed mains now but would like even a simple backpack, like Dirk the daring from Dragon’s Lair (if anyone remembers that).

4 Likes

funny thing is…just make a recolor of the RAF pack…or the other one…and put it on the game store for $10, lol. Id bet they’d make far $$$ more than doing it with the RAF.

1 Like

They will…and put it into some 6 month sub purchase or a recruit a friend kinda crap. So the vast majority will NEVER get it. But for now, enjoy fae twigs >.<

1 Like

whats with the backpacks hype ?

i dont get it

1 Like

Its just a mog thing. Not everyone cares about them, Im sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tide used to have these close able detachable caps on their old laundry detergent jugs. That’s where our dice went…

I spent all of BFA working on Flight > Crab / Wheel mount > Backpack.

Needless to say, it was a horrible expansion. But, thinking back on it, I got so used to pointless dumb grinds that I’ve been farming Shadowland anima for the past few months and I don’t feel burn-out yet…

I think BFA broke me.

1 Like

One good thing about this thread is that it reminded me there actually was a new backpack option as Night Fae!
I had forgot about it because the cost seemed out of reach, but since the dungeon and raid anima changes, I now had plenty!
So, great inspiration for a new transmog at least haha.
What do you think?

Join the club, lol.
No dues and we meet every thursday.

I had a halfling in the mid 90s who didnt have a backpack…she had a full blown two story four horse drawn wagon :rofl:
somehow it managed to find its way into every game night and we all loved it.
I dont understand anyone who wants to strip the ROLE out of PLAYING, lol.