REAL backpacks lol

what in gods name is going on in their minds?
They know we’d like REAL backpacks instead of this joke of packing a flippin tombstone around on my back, lol.
I mean, the one that I can find requires a crap list of stuff to do in BFA that I wont do because I cant stand BFA.
The other requires that I either drag a friend in kicking and screaming to sub…or pay for a second sub myself.

HEY ION…how about maybe having the art team come up with maybe 8 or 10 REAL backpack designs/recolors and put them IN THE GAME where they just drop as gear or maybe some reasonable grind.

I swear…sometime I think Ion and crew hear “hey, this would be cool” and then add it to the list of stuff they wont EVER do unless they make it so annoying that many players just wont do it. lol.

Its just a backpack, bliz. Its not like anyones asking for anyone elses first born here.

20 Likes

i think the tombstone is much cooler than a real backpack would be.

what am i going to do with a backpack. “oh look at me i’m a nerd carrying my textbooks to the dork convention”

40 Likes

they obviously KNOW that many of us want a REAL backpack…otherwise they’d never have bothered to add it as that ‘dupe-a-friend’ thing that you dont get it for like a year or something (I believe that was the case)
So…ok…YOU are ok with the stone…Im not. It looks ridiculous in my opinion.
what are you going to do with a backpack lol? Same thing you do with all other mogs? :laughing:

4 Likes

The tombstone thing is just thematic, I doubt you’d see them there wearing back packs, as for actually including more ‘backpack’ drops in the game itself, sure I wouldn’t mind. Not hard to make ‘shadowlandsy’ theme based backpacks.

2 Likes

I spent like 20,000 gold on a belt that has pouches on the AH.
i also have the leather legs that have the leg pouches.
Im going for an outdoorsy kind of look for my druid main and when I got to looking for real backpacks its like…jesus…seriously blizzard? lol :laughing:

3 Likes

Dedication :cowboy_hat_face:
I want that RaF transmog but that’s outta my price range :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Knowledge is power! Defeat your enemies by forcing them to do their homework. Math is the enemy of all.

10 Likes

I’d agree if the tombstone didn’t flip and fly around every which way with the slightest nudge of my character.

3 Likes

i’m pretty sure that’s what Darkmaster Gandling was assigning as “Harsh Lesson”

1 Like

Carry around all of your tomes for spells, herbs and potions, etc.?

I’m hoping they eventually create backpacks for each profession. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Check out my character :slight_smile:

We do have a backpack :school_satchel:

2 Likes

Im not overly fond of the fairie look of it…BUT…yeah, you got a real backpack while I got a rock :rofl: :laughing:

I don’t like how those chains move. I think it looks bad.

I’m confused by the things you have said here.
You talk about how much effort you have put into other transmog, but there ARE backpacks already available and you just refuse to put in effort to get those?

Getting the Wrathion one is not anything unreasonable, and by now should be no challenge at all to obtain.

I can assure you, demands like this will not be heard either way.
I am sure they will make another backpack eventually, but its not really something that makes a lot of sense considering its supposed to be armor, so don’t expect them to ever make “8 to 10” of them.

4 Likes

yeah…it is when you didnt do a lot of it and need to go back and do it after the fact and you literally HATE BFA content lmao.

1 Like

No, that is not unreasonable and nor it is a challenge.
Sorry you hate it, but if you want the cosmetics enough, you should be doing it no matter what it contains, right?

1 Like

Kinda proving my point :wink:

uh…right…and a cape is so much better as armor :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
you ever actually wear a back pack?
its going to be MUCH better at protecting your backside than a pretty piece of fabric lol

1 Like

Need mine to say Jansport or no dice.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:
points really just blow right on over, dont they lol
The POINT is they clearly know we want backpacks OTHERWISE theyd never have added them in this expansion or the two others.
Since they KNOW we want backpacks…duh…how about adding REAL back packs in content in an ONGOING fashion and NOT crap like Rocks with dangly crap that look entirely hokey

1 Like

There are ways to get backpacks. You’re just being stubborn. Go do it, or be quiet about it.