REAL backpacks lol

Which was already mentioned. It takes a lot of real money and 9 months to get. Next time, I advise reading everything first. This was already discussed.

I am convinced you are actually a Blizzard employee on some level. You have been reported so many times by so many people for being a straight up bully, yet remain on these forums somehow with green text.

You need to stop talking and responding. Nothing you say is ever valuable and you CONTINUOUSLY harass other players for having opinions different than your own.

No other “mvp” would get away with what you do. It’s super suspicious, just saying.

You need to STOP bullying people on this forum. It’s NOT okay.

1 Like

Never going to happen. We give them money, and the majority of the time they give us crap product. In response, we leave in droves and no longer give them money. If they want us back and want our money, THEY have to earn it from US. Not the other way around.

Just another statement of yours that really makes me wonder who you are at Blizzard.

But hey, Blizzard can keep that mindset all they want, drive all their games into the ground and run everyone away that plays them. Then they never have to worry about making people happy again! See! Problem solved!

1 Like

You be their recruit a friend!

1 Like

It was until you entered. Just like every other thread you join in on.

You are a bully that likes to threaten and fight people on here, and it’s not okay.

You desperately need your green text stripped away and be permanently banned from these forums. You offer nothing but condescending tone and threats when you come around. Most valuable poster of what? You need to get lost.

3 Likes

I’d love to see them expand on backpack transmogs, we could have like traveling rucksacks, Racial backpacks, theirs so much they could do!

1 Like

Start reading…then posting. :+1:

Exactly.
$180 for a backpack or whatever. lmao…just how stupid does this guy think I am?

yeah, green letter there just shows up to argue, never makes any sense that Ive seen, just arguing against something.
That anyone would WASTE their time in this particular thread arguing against a few more mog options and be so adamant about it…well…not a lot needs to be said on that one, lol :wink:

Exactly.
And we’re talking a few stinking mogs here, lol. Green letter there likes to be overly dramatic acting like I asked for a rework of the entire game LMAO.
Just recolor the two existing packs 10 ways, have it drop off a boss or some world crap. “problem” solved :roll_eyes:
they know we want backpacks. Theyve proven that by adding it to the RAF thing literally knowing that many players WILL fire up a second sub to get it.
I dont like to use the word predatory, but I have to admit it did enter my head when I first saw the RAF changes. lol.

$180 for a mog. pretty good deal, eh? :wink:

THAT is the part that kills me. Im hardly the first person to bring this up. In fact, it never even entered my mind UNTIL I saw some other threads and posts in here about it a while ago and got interested.
They know many of us want back packs. So what do they do?

• Add them to the RAF thing to squeeze more $$$ out of us.
  • Add them to a grind in BFA, content they knew many of us would hate…one more hook to drag us in because content wouldnt be compelling enough.

when they finally add it to SL’s, the Venthyr ‘packs’ arent packs at all. its a flipping rock. lol.
I want my main to look like a survivalist ouitdoorsy type. Hes got a belt with pouches, and legs as well. just how hard is it to add some REAL packs to the game instead of rock, lmao.

I swear, its almost like they did it on purpose.
“heres some new backpacks…oh, you want to play venthyr?..sorry…go RAF for $180 or so and you can have one” :roll_eyes:

and then you have a green letter who I swear is an Ion alt, lol, trying to pretend that it would break the creativeness bank if they give REAL backpacks.
Uh…they took the time to create these crap ones…they can easily add in a few recolors of the REAL packs just as easily lol

They also added a backpack as a grindable reward to easy, single player content that is easily completed by anyone. So predatory… :roll_eyes:

Armor you say? A backpack does indeed function more protective than some cloth on your back.
Some more options like backpacks, quivers, spears on your back etc. would fit the adventuring and rpg element really well.

I really like the idea of such elements and more backpacks. I’'m not saying don’t make those the only things, but it would be a cool addition.

1 Like

learn to read what I posted. I covered the existing packs already

Nothing you have posted makes your claim that the RAF backpack is predatory any more defensible.

Im going to ignore you now, Metro

For those who still cant seem to get the POINT here lmao…the POINT is pretty clear.

Wait what? Are you telling me a backpack for let’s say a profession…let’s take herbalist, mining, or archeology doesn’t make sense? Really? But a Yedi backpack does?
Are you telling us a view quivers, or a head hunter backpack don’t make sense and don’t fit the story of the world for… let’s say a hunter? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:

Those additions do fit very well in to the world and they could provide incentives for players to make certain content to obtain those things (so potential + sub time and fun).

This dosen’t mean there wouldn’t be any cape options any more.
Or what else are you considering fitting for the world and “cool”?

Please tell me your views don’t represent the company on this issue.
It would explain their answer at Blizzcon in regards to customization… :expressionless:

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/welcome-please-read/130730

You can find the details about what the MVP program is in that thread.

:+1:
yeah…whoddathunkit that in a ROLE PLAYING GAME players might want some more ROLE PLAYING crap for their characters to help make them look the part without the RAF joke or having to trudge thru horrid content.

cloak mogs drop all the time. Literally all the time when Im farming mogs.
No backpacks though. Interesting. lol.
BUT…you CAN spend $180 and wait for a year for one…or you can go run the gauntlet that is BFA that I personally detest that was only put there as a hook in the first place.
Pass.
I’d rather just complain about it in here

kinda cant get him to understand that point, lol hundreds of capes is more than enough. Give us some real packs as DROPs or in content that ISNT absolutely horrible to do.

2 Likes

I know, I know. It was simply a reaction of disbelieve how… combative his responses were.

It seems to me more like a wish for the future and nothing more.
It’s a reasonable suggestion.

1 Like

I’m aware you posted it, unfortunately that is your option to get said backpack

Or go farm horrific visions to unlock the backpack from Wrathion

Nice things require effort, I’m not telling you to spend $180 personally to get a back pack, I’m telling you to find at least 4 friends and hope they can support you for 3 months each the most to get all the RaF reward’s, or at least up to getting the backpack reward

Anyone else enjoy a good ole’ slap-fight on the forums?

1 Like

no what you and couple others are doing in here is wasting your day rambling on about how we don’t need a few more transmog options wasting your time instead of just stifling and let us talking about stuff that we might want in the game. I’m going to ignore you now too

I hate to keep bringing it up but imagine somebody who actually feels the need to waste their time and energy coming in here telling us that having a few more transmog options is going to ruin their day make their life an absolute mess and make it so blizzard can’t do their job anymore LMAO

Jesus HP Christ the drama over someone asking for some more backpacks for God’s sake lol

I’m going to repeat this one more time and I hope everybody pays attention this time.

They added a number of backpacks this expansion did they not? LOL.

they added a number of backpacks which means they know people want backpacks and they took the time to make some backpacks lol.
But they made me a rock for a backpack.
Do you people who are in here wasting your time and energy understand the problem with that? Evidently not, lol.
I didn’t want a rock on my back I wanted a backpack.
And yes we’ve already talked about the two backpacks that anybody can have and that’s not going to happen.

They made me a backpack but they made me a rock lol.

You see in the problem here?
They took the time to make me a backpack THIS EXPANSION therefore they knew that I wanted one and they obviously had the time and the energy to make me one but they made me a flipping rock. LOL LOL LOL.
And somehow someone here doesn’t understand the problem LOL

1 Like

profession-based backpacks would definitely be cool. Make them so they have to be created as well, perhaps at max profession level. There are certain mogs I use where the backpack I have gives it a look I’m going for. A few more options would be neat!

4 Likes