REAL backpacks lol

Sorry you took it so personal!
I think its pretty clear that this thread and its mentality was not productive though.
I would love to see more backpacks, but not because the three that are available are too difficult to obtain, and not over the other back options they have created.
Those are far more applicable to the game’s path right now, so it makes sense to me.
Just my opinion.

You guys are welcome to your own of course, but I always find its best to think of things from Blizzard’s perspective first.

Would it make sense to make 10 backpacks instead of 3 and however many other style pack pieces?

To me, no it would not.

So to accommodate this request, we are thinking either way in the future, or, sadly, pretty selfishly.

I am hoping for more in the future though, absolutely.

I am too. But I’d like to see that extended to maybe some profession backpacks.

It’d be cool to have an engineering one with moving gears an stuff on it, maybe in the style of Mechagon stuffs.

I think they should bring back Archaeology and have us be able to get one similar to the RaF one from that.

Lots of fun ways they could implement getting these. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I mean, our characters are travelers though, we kinda should be carrying a sleeping bag, potions, food, our hearthstone, etc… The hell you need the tombstone for? It’s not even your sins it’s Kael’thas’.

1 Like

I got a real backpack back in BfA. I never use it though because unlike all the other similar items it doesn’t hide back sheathed weapons and I’d rather go without it than clip through it.

I think the cosmetic backpacks hit the mark for each covenant

You could always use the one from that traveler thing if you don’t like it

https://youtu.be/Clmt0rLj7jE

1 Like

Most of those aren’t backpacks, though. I don’t consider a rock or wings or moths as a backpack.

The BFA backpack is so costly. Do you know the item that gives gem slots to items? Way way more expensive than those. It would be unfair to give the item free or cheap.

I remember Gushing Wounds corruption on WoW? That was rare and among my precious item in BFA. Then when Blizz have Gushing Wounds accessible to vendor, they nerfed the item so bad. It became common… it became GARBAGE. It would be the same thing to Backpacks which is rare and hard to get. It would become garbage if getting them becomes easy.

No one is asking for this.

Vulpera and Night Fae would like to have a word with you.

And again, there are different ways to put backpacks into the game.

1 Like

I don’t know if you can still unlock but wrathion sells a pack back cape mog in the Azeroth chamber.

1 Like

How do we know what other people want on their backs are there lots of requests for this sort of thing?

This thread is requesting more backpacks and that sounds reasonable to me.

I personally want some real cloaks added to the game and not these banner type things thrown on my back.

2 Likes

LOL probably

dude your entire post is a joke. Lol. No having different backpacks is transmogs so that we could get more than The two that are really available now to everybody is not going to make the game horrible for anybody. If you don’t want them that’s fine don’t get them. Many of us want them so why don’t you people just get out of my thread instead of trying to restrict our options lol.
I swear I think that Ian is posting in here under alts

yeah that’s the one asinine little detail that that guy can’t seem to get that there are two that are available to everybody from what I can tell the rest are locked behind covenants. No there aren’t enough in the game and yes many people have been asking about them for as long as I’ve been playing this game and yes blizzard is playing a game with us by not just giving us a few more and having some re colors available.

the absolute absurdity of people in here trying to restrict options for a back transmog really makes me think that Ian is in here posting on half a dozen of his alt characters LOL

I don’t even count most Covenant ones as backpacks. A rock on my back isn’t a backpack. I want to see some real backpacks. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yup, it’s okay to get more backpacks but it should be as hard to get as the first ones… I spend weeks of farming hard content to get mine. If the effort I did to get mine would be worthless on new incoming backpacks, I would oppose it. You have to bleed like me.

backpacks look dinky and make me look im headed for my first day of school no matter how badbootie the rest of my tmog is.

It’s all good. BFA backpacks are way look cooler than insect-looking night fae version. Night fae is not cheap anyway. We are good. Btw, I am night fae. I rather put my anima somewhere else not on those insect-looking backpack.

Its a step in the right direction. It isn’t perfect or anything but its a good approach.

Plus, they did add…well, guess pitifully two backpacks, one everyone can earn and one for being a Vulpera. All in all, its the potential they now created that they must now push further with other various potential back models that isn’t a flat, 2d cape.

Where are my flip-flops?

(If there are some, tell me where! I’ll even do a flip-flopfinder quest for them.)

Here’s a Trapper Keeper with a sports car on it to go with your backpack.

The BfA one clips weapons, though. I wish they’d give be people a choice to show or hide weapons. Not even just with backpacks, but overall.

1 Like

I find it weird that people equate backpacks in a fantasy game with the 80s or school. Has no one ever played tabletop games or other RPGs?

1 Like