Ready to give up

Don’t look like much of a pvper.

laughs in Justicar

1 Like

Read the above post buddy, I don’t have the time to play it all that serious. I just do random bg’s all the time when I play. Sorry I haven’t no lifed wow in a long time, ik its super fun for u but not everybody has that gross luxury

You can’t keep your story straight.

Either people should have to work for their achievements, like you originally stated and clearly I’ve put in the work. Or people are lazy, which you have also admitted to.

So which is it? You can’t even keep track of your own opinions at this point.

2 Likes

Then why are you calling him a degenerate and boasting about how you’re a pvp’er?

You’re a trash talking clown dude with nothing to back it up.

2 Likes

well I cant go pull my own damn characters anymore lmao or old achievements from the other account. Not atm anyways, im not boasting either, hes calling me out for not having “anything” done when I don’t play a whole lot and I just pvp so I wouldn’t have all those raid progression and outside world quests.

I wish you could, I would do that in a heartbeat, but you cannot. You can add a second fresh WoW licence to an existing Bnet account but you can’t merge two Bnet accounts together.

It’s a common problem for those who are only equipped with 1H weapons :stuck_out_tongue:

You are right about the dungeon I found it after. But the quest involved me talking with Khadgar then him talking about a strange light that shot through the lines of fel demons. It was the key heart fragment thing that landed in the ocean. I got it in my classhall and I talked with the naru but wants illidan alive so I have to find the “chosen one” is there a way to skip all this? Finding the soul fragments is taking ages.

what? 5? umm what 5 are you talking about? Do you mean 6? cause idk where you got your math… but you can play SIX right now. with 2 more coming very soon, and atleast 2 more after that.

Goblin, Panda, Blood Elf, Draeni and Worgen = 5 expansion featured races that aren’t locked behind time gated content.

This expansion, all expansion featured races locked behind time gated content.

Understand?

6 Likes

well i think unfortunately for your case you are in the minority.

part of balancing an mmo is developing it in the direction the majority of players would enjoy and continue to play.
you don’t like it? that sucks. most people do.
thats why they do it.

business = bottom line = unique snowflakes don’t matter
edited for morning grammar AND spelling apparently.

2 Likes
https://www.statista.com/statistics/276315/distribution-of-world-of-warcraft-characters-by-race/

Statistics disagree with you, seems like you are the minority actually. I wonder why? :thinking:

1 Like

i thought yall night warrior nightelves are blind now how do you even see race

1 Like

Well adding a fresh licence to a existing Bnet allows accounts to share mounts, mogs, basically anything that’s account wide.

I’m pretty sure it would also apply to all allied races as they are account wide too.

1 Like

If you really want danger, you can always enter a dungeon lol.

1 Like

I dont want the accounts linked.

1 Like

eh…I have void elves, HMtauren and LF draenei on both of my accounts and some of the Pathfinder reqs STILL show 0%.
so clearly it ISNT as “easy” as some claim

1 Like

heh…Ive gone back to running MoP pretty much exclusively after realizing what an abomination BfA is.
There are some fun things in BfA, but they managed to suck the life right out of it somehow anyway.
I’ll stay in MoP till the next expansion and see if its worth looking at.
one thing for certain, I wont ever PRE purchase anything from this company again. I’ll wait and read reviews first.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why flight for old zones isn’t purchasable at this point.

Who actually wants to do Draenor or Legion pathfinder?

Make it expensive to buy or something. Otherwise, yes, it’s like punishing the late comers.

The allied races I understand. That’s more a “prestige” customization option or what have you.

4 Likes

I notice you say stuff made no sense a lot on posts that have a lot of thumbsups, so someone is figuring them out.
Methinks maybe our posts arent the problem.

1 Like