Re-Sub Complete - Account Still Inactive

My 6 mo sub expired today so I immediately re-subbed monthly. Account is showing inactive with transaction processed and active in account billing.

1 Like

Same here, added a month and it shows “Active” in account manager , but in the battlenet launcher it says I don’t have an active subscription.

Right…looks like billing isn’t communicating with the exe.

Same here. I even tried a second time, just incase. Both resubs taken from my checking and showing my account active and next due March 29 on my account overview, however game launch states I’m inactive and shows my balance as $0.

It looks like we’re aware of the issue and it is being looked into, Baehn. We hope to have it resolved as soon as we can.

3 Likes

Try changing your password as that sometimes helps it recognize the new sub.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, the only difference is I purchased a WoW token when prompted to on the in-game character list. It took my gold, bnet says my account is active, but the client says inactive and I can’t play. I spoke with a support person via text chat and we tried a whole bunch of things. (Completely signing out, resetting password, etc.) and still nothing worked. He said that they are aware of the issue and they have devs and engineers working on it.

I certainly hope that if this takes longer than a day people will be compensated for their loss of game time… ie. if this takes longer than a day, everyone should get their full 30 days not 29, because the website states the subscription is active and my expires on a given day, I would expect that expiration to be extended by at least 1 day for the trouble.

I asked the support person about this and he said that once the issue is resolved then it will be up to the devs whether or not we will be compensated.

UGH… wish I knew this was an issue b4 I redeemed my code… Account active but shows inactive on launcher…

Hopefully it is resolved fast… I got things to do!

Well technically if someone paid for a subscription and did not receive what they paid for that is fraudulent and one should be refunded or compensated for the error which on their part not on the part of the customer. But if its only a couple hours who cares but if its multiple days thats ridiculous and unethical

1 Like

This should now be resolved.

1 Like

Fixed for me…thank you!

WTB Engineers to actually solve my “Character temporarily unavailable” bug with this level of swiftness. Going on 30+ hours without being able to play the game

Yes working now thank you.

Didnt fix it for me :frowning:

1 Like

Relog - and give it a go Andy.

1 Like

ok good now thanks bud

I’s the same issue, purchased a token yesterday & me account says I’s a sub. but I’s log in game & it tells me I’s not a sub & me over lvl 20 characters is not active.