Re-open Classic era cloning

Man that whooshing sound must have been deafening as the point raced right over your head.

Hi there, we appreciate your keen eye for whooshing sounds, loud noises, and points. Thank you for your continued support.

2 Likes

Bring it back please blizzard

3 Likes

You think the wooshing guy will ever come back?

2 Likes

Pretty much the exact same situation here, Took a massive break after classic with ranking and nax raiding, needing to recover… and upon return our characters are just gone? its ridiculous they need to bring back cloning asap!

4 Likes

Clones for us all

4 Likes

i wish they would there is no downsides to doing it
but i highly doubt they will or even respond to the demand most likely ignore it all.

3 Likes

Exactly,

However our best bet currently is to keep actively expressing our voices and asking for the service to be returned, many of us want to play classic, the only thing stopping us from returning on our characters currently is Blizzard.

Bring back cloning!

4 Likes

I would love to play my hunter again, I got force transfered while I was away and upon return found that I had been moved to wrath servers without being asked and without giving my permission.

We need our characters back, please bring back character cloning.

2 Likes

You’re damn right brother, and and all of your 24 posts. We must stand together and rally the troops. The forums must be ours so that our voices may be heard.

2 Likes

This is a really sad situation and blizzard needs to fix this… whether it was a lack of forethought or simpley a FOMO tactic to try and boost sales of the service at the time, it was a terrible mistake and has left many of their own customers being negatively affected by their decision at the time… they need to fix this and allow people to continue playing on their characters for many of us this decision was made for us and we had no say in the matter. Do the right thing blizzard, bring the cloning service back and give us our characters back.

2 Likes

They really madea poor decision with this, I hope they do the right thing Ive got faith though they seem to be trying to listen to players more and more now days so heres hoping they come back to us with some news quickly :slight_smile:

1 Like

We need this returned, please and thank you!

#bringbackclones

3 Likes

bump, 100% agree

2 Likes

Big agreed. Plz Blizzard at least look in to it ?? And then tell us how you looked into it??

2 Likes

Definitely, we want our characters back!

#bringbackclones

3 Likes

Take our money :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

I had a fully decked out in Naxx Mage with Soulseeker… MQG, Nelths…
and 19 splinters. Since they ninja’d in TBC information drop… I couldnt get the Atiesh. Then I miss the cloning option.
Never paid money for any in game things.
Never boosted for people.
Went in almost every day to DME and killed the pack of plant mobs at the bottom to keep my in game income rolling, had a nice market on the Black Lotus where I would go and get those.

I miss that mage. WoTLK… I just didnt realize how boring it would be… the very first phase I wanted to go to sleep in the snooze fest, and when people pugged Naxx and it was so annoyingly bad they would do (after doing classic naxx and full clearing), it was demoralizing to just watch. I realized I didnt want to be part of expansion any longer… after TBC everything just fell off for excitement for me.

Classic - make a lot of friends, have a great time; griefing is the fundamental foundation of the game and if you never realized that then you dont understand the OG of it.

TBC - You lose a good bit of your friends because of the reduction of raid sizes… the forced compositions, and the… “Im moving on” of it.

Wotlk - Oprah is handing out free epics… stay tuned after this commercial break.

3 Likes

Same man same.

Funny thing is with these plebberts telling us to re-level don’t realize that it’s not an option. But the mage boosting and gdkps they hate so much is, it’s like they shoot themselves in the foot and blame someone else for it freaking hilarious.

1 Like

Well you would probably be level 40 atleast by now in the amount of time youve been spending on the forums for a service that is no longer available.

1 Like