Re-open Classic era cloning

the data is gone
you are asking for something that does not exist anymore

I am actually curious if it is actually gone since they still sit on our character screens and such. I would presume they are all still there but would flag a name change if necessary to login if they were move to the correct server.

But I still kinda hold the idea that classic era would LOSE players in the long-term if there was character cloning added back in. The surge of players is coming from people rolling fresh.

5 Likes

Everyone had their chance. They reduced the cost and gave everyone like 6 months to make a decision.

Just reroll.

1 Like

Re-Enable Cloning Service for a month!!!

3 Likes

I would gladly pay the $5 each to clone at least 4 of my characters

5 Likes

you had the opportunity to pay for clones already
you opted not to
not all opportunites last forever

1 Like

+1. Please reopen this.

5 Likes

Bumperino for el seviceo

4 Likes

What a short sighted move to close cloning. I have 4 characters I would move over and almost everyone I know that is playing Classic Era wants to transfer some of their characters to their server. Blizzard is missing out on a lot of money.

6 Likes

Bumping the thread. Blizzard lots of money to be made here ffs.

4 Likes

This this this this this

6 Likes

I (as well as most guildies) would have been fine with $5 per character or something around that. But it started at $35 bucks. They stealth dropped the price to $5 I think shortly before they got rid of the clone service. Unfortunately, missed that window of opportunity.

4 Likes

hey yo blizzard

5 Likes

You have to make it rain harder.

1 Like

Would absolutely pay for clones

2 Likes

We do need more clones.

1 Like

…cater to me!

Agreed. Would happily pay for multiple level 60 clones that I’ve lost.

1 Like

+1 open cloning :clown_face: it’s so short sighted of you to delete all of our progress. And hide behind a single forum post that nobody saw.

4 Likes

oh noes cater to the majority and don’t take customers money oh nooooes.

3 Likes