Re broken ques

put merc mode back on queing as horde is toxic now im not trying to wait a hr to play my game

10 Likes

im just gonna spend the que time res camping level 62s for more honor

7 Likes

Theyre going to put it back in dude stop being salty

1 Like

Read a book or something. The absolute state of people so addicted to this game that they can’t even do something else while they wait for their instanced mini-game to pop. LOL

4 Likes

So literally nothing changes

Seriously why do people keep using this as a backhanded threat?

9 Likes

Farm primals, fish, run a quick heroic with friends, finish up some quests you missed, do world pvp objectives. There is a lot you can do while you wait an hour.

It’s like a call and response to the suggestions to reroll at this point.

2 Likes

He clicks join first available… Seeing the average wait time - he is saddened, upset, but not surprised.

Anxiously… he waits, hoping that a miracle will happen - that someone might let him take their place in the instanced min-game of capture the flag. He starts pondering what life might be like if he had not rolled horde in order to min/max the fun out of the game. ‘Perhaps I’ll hit the forums’, he thinks to himself… only to cry the same old cry that has been cried 1000 times already.

Riding around, he finds a level 61. It will grant him no honor… but it will grant him satisfaction - for now.

What will he do for the next 50 minutes? was time even moving at all? were games even being played? ‘All this… for an instanced mini-game! is it really even worth it?’ he cries… only to click the same queue, again… and again… and again.

12 Likes

none of that stuff gives good honor though

2 Likes

Lololol hey man you do you. I think a FPS for be more fun for you though like overwatch or CoD

3 Likes

You do know it was a test weekend by blizz right. Just wait for blizz to fully implement it in. Go do something else lol.

2 Likes

That’s how they think they can get what they want. They are children.

“IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I WANT IM GOING TO QUIT”

“IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I WANT IM GOING TO CAMP THE ALLIANCE TILL THEY QUIT”

It’s like that little brat you see in the grocery store yelling at his mom that if she doesn’t buy him a candy bar he is going to scream. It’s literal childish behavior.

11 Likes

just reroll horde if you don’t wanna get corpse-camped dude

6 Likes

People are so lazy! Rerolling is not that hard.

I think you quoted the wrong person? This character isn’t even on a PvP server. My PvP characters are Horde

Quoted for truth

It was a test to see if we would let it fly. Hopefully it stays gone as we didn’t want nor need it

5 Likes

You’re correct that it’s not hard.

It’s the most boring AF thing you can do in this game.

lol says the guy that refuses to attack other alliance in an A v A battleground due to roleplay reasons

1 Like

alliance have been posting on the forums all weekend threatening to unsub, using manipulation to try and get their point across. You guys are NO different and the amount of hypocrisy is astounding. Get a grip